Adjoining the Sporthotel, the Hotel Strass enjoys an ideal, central position directly next to the Penken gondola, and is a good choice for those seeking a lively hotel offering a variety of entertainment.
Enjoys a central location on the high street directly next to the Penken gondola
- Spacious lounge
- Lobby bar with TV, lively
- Après-ski in the Ice Bar
- Spacious residents' restaurants
- Bar & Grill à la carte restaurant
- Sports Lounge with daily live music
- Free entrance to sound-proofed night club 'Arena' with live music (except for special events)
- Dancing and DJs
- 2 squash courts
- Leisure spa with indoor pool, gym, various saunas, steam rooms and jacuzzi (free)
- Wi-Fi internet access (FREE)
- Please note: Swimsuits are not permitted in the sauna area
- Indoor pool
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Disco or nightclub
- Steam room
Official rating: 4
- No. of rooms: 72
- Standard Austrian twins in the Hotel Strass have bath or shower and balcony, some sleep up to 4.
- Singles have shower and balcony.
- All rooms have telephone, cable TV, radio, safe and hairdryer.
- Unlike some tour operators we do not feature rooms without a balcony at the Hotel Strass
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish including vegetarian option plus salad buffet
- Weekly dessert buffet and cheese selection
- Christmas dinner and New Year gala dinner and ball included
We’ve put together details on how your ski holiday may differ this year. From restrictions in resort to information on public places and what might be different at your accommodation.
Click here for COVID-19 travel advice for your chosen ski holiday destination.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
Covid-19 refund promise
If things change and we have to cancel your holiday because of Covid, you can pick another trip, or get a full refund.
ATOL & ABTA protection
These schemes are backed by the government, so whatever happens, your money is protected.
Added flexibility with no fee on Ski holidays
Up to 28-days before departure, you can move your ski holiday to later this winter (same airline & accommodation) with no fee from us. You will need to cover any extra cost if your new date is more expensive. If our suppliers charge a fee for the change, we may need to pass this on. (Excludes Lapland & Summer holidays).
Be prepared with Covid-19 Travel Insurance
We would highly recommend that you take out additional Covid-19 travel insurance. Many travel insurance policies will no longer cover you as standard if your holiday is disrupted due to Coronavirus, but there are new policies and add-ons appearing on the market that will provide cover for any unforeseen circumstances between booking and departing on holiday as well as while on holiday.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2022/2023 Season offersHalf Price Equipment HireHalf price ski hire or carriage when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy