Hotel Omesberg is, without doubt, a top quality hotel in an excellent resort. The Bucher family always aim to exceed your expectations and make your stay incredibly special. Nothing is too much trouble for the team and the service is very friendly. And the food is very highly rated - make sure you try out the delicious Austrian dishes and pastries.
The Omesberg is decorated beautifully throughout, with modern touches and some fantastic views over Lech, the Madloch piste and the Red Wall Mountain. The bedrooms are spacious - with a choice of rooms perfect for families, friends, couples and solo travellers.
Lech's main lifts and village are just a short walk away from the hotel, but if you'd rather not carry your ski gear each morning there are ski lockers available to rent adjacent to the slopes. Off the slopes, you can really relax in the superb spa facilities - and perhaps treat yourself to one of the massage treatments on offer.
Overall, the atmosphere at the Omesberg invites you to relax and forget about the real world - after all, aren't you here for the skiing and a bit of indulgence?
- Central location
- Spa with sauna, steam room, whirlpool, relaxation room and fitness room
- Central location
- 8 minutes' walk to Rufikopf lift
All rooms are large and stylish with cable TV, free WiFi, minibar, safe and hairdryer.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds and extra sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment and WC.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: two single beds and extra sofa bed, private bath with shower attachment, WC and balcony.
- Single Room - sleeps 1: single bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- Free WiFi
- Lounge, bar and café
- Non-smoking dining room
- Sauna, steam room, whirlpool, relaxation room and infrared cabin
- Fitness room
- 33 bedrooms
- Lift to all floors
- welcome drink
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
When you arrive in Lech, the coaches aren’t able to take you right up to the door of your accommodation. Instead, you’ll be dropped off at a central location in resort. From here, a smaller vehicle will pick you up and drive you the rest of the way through the pretty streets to the Hotel Omesberg.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
As the countdown to the ski season begins, this operator have updated their Holiday Promise for departures between December 2021 and April 2022.
You'll get expert service at every step on your way to the mountains. Ask us questions and get advice before you go, plus we'll be available if you need anything while you're on holiday. And of course, your trip with this operator is always covered by ABTA and ATOL-protection.
Red list pledge
- If your destination moves to the red list before you go. This operator won't take you on holiday to a destination that is on the red list at the time of your departure. If they cancel your booking, you can get your money back within 14 days or you'll have the option to change your booking to a different destination, or to a later date.
- If your destination moves to the red list while you're away. They'll do their best to get you back home before the quarantine requirement begins, and you'll get a refund for any holiday nights you lose due to this.
In addition to their red list pledge, your holiday won’t go ahead and you’ll be able to change your booking to another date fee-free or receive a full refund:
- If the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advises against non-essential travel to your destination.
- If the government for the destination you’re travelling to decides to enforce quarantine for all UK arrivals.
- If the borders for the country you’re travelling to are closed to UK arrivals.
If they need to cancel your holiday for any of these reasons, you don't need to do anything — they’ll work through bookings in departure date order and get in touch with you as soon as we can.
Plus, for departures between December 2021 and April 2022, you can change your booking for any reason.
Package holiday refund guarantee
If you book a package holiday, you're protected under the package holiday refund guarantee. This means that if we need to cancel your holiday, you’ll be able to change your booking to another holiday with this operator fee-free, or they’ll give you a full refund within 14 days.
If they do cancel your holiday, they'll be in touch as quickly as possible to discuss your options with you.
Due to the changing travel situation, this operator have updated their fee-free changes policy for holidays in December 2021, January 2022 and February 2022.
If you've booked a ski trip for December 2021, January 2022 or February 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 14 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
If you've booked a ski trip for between March 2022 and April 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy