Small and exclusive, this popular hotel has been welcoming guests for many years. The friendly, English-speaking Schwärzler family and staff ensure a warm home-from-home atmosphere.
2 minutes' (200m) from the village centre and lifts, it is possible to ski to within a few metres of the hotel (off-piste)
- Homely lounge with open fireplace and bar
- Sun terrace
- DVD room with playstation, Wii, home cinema and beamer
- Leisure area with various saunas and steam rooms, vitality massage pool and relaxation room (Free)
- Massage and physiotherapy treatments (pay locally)
- Babyphones available
- Room service (drinks served until midnight)
- TV room
Official rating: 4
- No. of rooms: 23
- All attractively and individually furnished Standard Austrian twins have bath and sleep up to 3
- Newly refurbished Superior rooms sleep up to 4 and are larger with a lounge area
- Singles have a bath or shower
- All rooms have recently been refurbished and have radio, iPad, telephone, digital TV with BBC1 and 2, safe, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and free WI-FI internet access.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Wireless internet
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal with choice of 2 main dishes plus salad buffet and cheese selection
- Weekly gala dinner and fondue or Austrian evening
- Christmas gala dinner with soft drinks and wine
- New Year gala dinner with champagne and live music.
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy