Small and exclusive, this popular hotel has been welcoming guests for many years. The friendly, English-speaking Schwärzler family and staff ensure a warm home-from-home atmosphere.
2 minutes' (200m) from the village centre and lifts, it is possible to ski to within a few metres of the hotel (off-piste)
- Homely lounge with open fireplace and bar
- Sun terrace
- DVD room with playstation, Wii, home cinema and beamer
- Leisure area with various saunas and steam rooms, vitality massage pool and relaxation room (Free)
- Massage and physiotherapy treatments (pay locally)
- Babyphones available
- Room service (drinks served until midnight)
- TV room
Official rating: 4
- No. of rooms: 23
- All attractively and individually furnished Standard Austrian twins have bath and sleep up to 3
- Newly refurbished Superior rooms sleep up to 4 and are larger with a lounge area
- Singles have a bath or shower
- All rooms have recently been refurbished and have radio, iPad, telephone, digital TV with BBC1 and 2, safe, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and free WI-FI internet access.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Wireless internet
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal with choice of 2 main dishes plus salad buffet and cheese selection
- Weekly gala dinner and fondue or Austrian evening
- Christmas gala dinner with soft drinks and wine
- New Year gala dinner with champagne and live music.
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free
We’ve put together details on how your ski holiday may differ this year. From restrictions in resort to information on public places and what might be different at your accommodation.
Click here for COVID-19 travel advice for your chosen ski holiday destination.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
Covid-19 refund promise
If things change and we have to cancel your holiday because of Covid, you can pick another trip, or get a full refund.
ATOL & ABTA protection
These schemes are backed by the government, so whatever happens, your money is protected.
Added flexibility with no fee on Ski holidays
Up to 28-days before departure, you can move your ski holiday to later this winter (same airline & accommodation) with no fee from us. You will need to cover any extra cost if your new date is more expensive. If our suppliers charge a fee for the change, we may need to pass this on. (Excludes Lapland & Summer holidays).
Be prepared with Covid-19 Travel Insurance
We would highly recommend that you take out additional Covid-19 travel insurance. Many travel insurance policies will no longer cover you as standard if your holiday is disrupted due to Coronavirus, but there are new policies and add-ons appearing on the market that will provide cover for any unforeseen circumstances between booking and departing on holiday as well as while on holiday.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy