Brand new for the winter season 2019/20, Chalech is one of Lech’s most exciting new developments. Chalech S is an elegant property, perfectly positioned only a stone’s throw from the Schlosskopf piste and the centre of Lech.
This stunning mountain home sleeps 12 in six bedrooms, making it the ideal property for families or a group of friends. Every detail has been considered, from the ambient lighting to the calming colour palette and sumptuous fabrics. This attention to detail is prevalent throughout this spectacular mountain home. Each bedroom is decorated with its own colour scheme and the clever blending of traditional materials with modern style combine to form a highly sought-after property.
The luxury Lech chalet spans four floors and there is both an elevator and stairs linking all the floors of the chalet. Entering on the ground floor, you will find the tranquil spa. Decorated in cool neutral tones, with a sauna, hammam and relaxation area, the spa is the perfect spot to rest and relax after a long day on the slopes. On this floor, you will also find two spacious twin/double bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room and one with en-suite bathroom.
Taking the stairs up to the first floor, you will find the master bedroom suite. The impressive suite is not only spacious, but has everything you would expect from a luxury suite, including a walk-in wardrobe, seating area with plush velvet sofa, desk, balcony access and the tranquil bedroom area, again decorated with cool tones and sensitive lighting. The en-suite bathroom, with free standing bath and separate rain shower, elevates the room further. Also on this floor you find a further twin/double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a cosy bunk room, sleeping two, with en-suite shower room.
The top floor of the chalet is dedicated to the impressive open plan living and dining area and the kitchen. The striking central fireplace welcomes you into the room, creating a warm and relaxing atmosphere. The double height ceilings and windows make this already spacious room feel even more so. You are immediately drawn to the large glass sliding doors that lead out to the balcony where you can drink in the views across the village and beyond to the snow-cloaked mountains. The space has been decorated with sophisticated modern furniture with accents of navy blue. The dining table can seat 12 guests and is perfect for elegant dinners with family and friends. The large kitchen overlooks the dining space, stylish with its striking patterned tile floor, matt black doors and modern fixture. It is any keen cook's dream environment. There is also a snug TV room, that can be closed off from the main living space, perfect for children to retreat to while their parents enjoy dinner with their friends.
On the lower ground floor, you will find ski and boot storage.
The apartment also have access to a luxurious shared swimming pool, tepidarium, gym and spa, shared with four other properties in the Chalech development.
- Exclusive use of the chalet;
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay;
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay;
- Daily housekeeping service;
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast served by your breakfast cook and host;
- Freshly baked afternoon tea on six days;
- Pre-dinner canapès served with champagne on six evenings;
- A professional chef and serving a four course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off);
- Early children’s supper on six evenings;
- Evening turn down service on six evenings;
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks;
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits);
- Mid-week towel change;
- Robes, slippers and toiletries;
- Hairdryers in every bathroom ;
- Lift pass delivery service.
- In-resort shared driver service from 8.30am to 1am (provided in a VW Caravelle or similar);
Additional Services (Extra Charges Apply)
- Private transfers to and from resort;
- Lift passes;
- Ski equipment hire;
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing;
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons;
- Non-skiing activities;
- Pre-arrival shopping service;
- Helicopter transfer;
- Party planning;
- Corporate event planning;
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests.
*This service is based on a week-long stay and services may be tailored to your exact requirements during the booking process. Exact services included with each booking will be listed on the Booking Confirmation.
- Sleeps 12
- 400 Square metres
- 6 Bedrooms
- 11 Individual beds
- 6 Bathrooms
- 2 Additional WCs
- 12 Dining table seats
- 8 Living area seats
- Integrated sound system
Wellness and Relaxation
- Hammam/steam room
- Shared access to gym
- Shared access to pool
- TV room
- Cot/high chair available
- Heated boot warmers
- Private laundry facilities
- Shared ski locker
- Wood burning fireplace
- Indoor Parking: 1
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen
- TV room
- Guest WC
- 1 twin/double bedroom (en-suite bathroom with separate shower)
- 1 master bedroom suite (sleeps 2, fixed double, en-suite bathroom with separate shower, seating area, walk in closet, private balcony)
- 1 bunk room (sleeps 2, en-suite shower room)
- 1 twin/double bedroom (en-suite shower room, terrace access)
- 1 twin/double bedroom (en-suite bathroom)
- 1 twin/double bedroom (en-suite shower room)
Prices shown are per person based on full occupancy of the property. Usually, this property is only bookable on a full occupancy basis.
Prices for this holiday are based on a Euro price and displayed in Pounds. Rates are updated regularly but prices are subject to fluctuation. If you'd prefer, you are also able to pay the cost of your holiday in Euros, please let us know if you would like to do this at the time of booking.
Ski Line have teamed up with popular St Anton-based transfer company Taxi Harry to offer you fantastic rates on resort transfers to St Anton.
|Airport||1 – 3 Passengers||4 – 8 Passengers|
|Munich||€675||€710 (4-7 people only)|
• All prices one way, including VAT, parking charges and tolls
• Includes 2 hours waiting time in case of delayed flights or missing luggage for arriving guests.
• Prices for more than 8 passengers upon request
• If cancelled up to 2 days before arrival or departure no fee will be charged.
• If cancelled up to 24hrs before arrival or departure 25% of the total amount will be charged.
• If cancelled later than 24hrs, or a no show at the airport or accommodation, the full price of the reservation will be charged.
• Rates may change, however not for confirmed bookings.
To book, please call us on 020 8313 3999.
This luxury chalet will be staffed by a team of seasoned winter professionals who have been trained to understand the subtle details that make a holiday exceptional and unforgettable. The impeccable service will leave you feeling like there is nothing wanting from your stay in this catered apartment or chalet. The operator understands and adapts their service to specific cultural nuances so that a holiday with them is an experience in flawless luxury.
Breakfast: Hot breakfast served in the dining room accompanied by a selection of local yoghurts, muesli, cereals, and fresh crusty bread and jams.
After skiing: Return to your chalet or apartment for afternoon tea. Help yourself to tea, coffee, fresh bread, jams, and delicious home-baked cakes or opt for something savoury if that is your preference.
Champagne and canapés are served before dinner each evening.
Dinner: After canapés, a three-course dinner will be served, followed by a locally-inspired cheeseboard. Dinner is accompanied by the finest selection of European house wines.
This operator has worked hard to bring together a team of experienced chefs who are happy to work with you and your group to create the perfect menu during your stay.
Children, dietary requirements, and any other specific requests will be discussed prior to your arrival. And even during your stay, the staff will be willing to adapt the menu plan to accommodate your wishes.
They pride ourselves on their high standards of food and considered selection of house wines. Hospitality begins with a champagne reception and, thereafter, a selection of house wines that have been hand-picked from local vintners are on offer to you during meal times. They hold an extensive wine list and will gladly assist you by providing personally selected wines, which can be ordered prior to your holiday or once you are in resort.
Staff Day Off
Daily housekeeping is provided throughout the week in both the Classic and Alpine Luxe properties. In their Classic properties, on the staff day off, fresh bread and croissants are delivered and a continental breakfast and afternoon tea is pre-prepared. A full breakfast service is provided throughout the week in their Alpine Luxe properties.
Wednesday is typically the staff day off in Verbier, Zermatt, and Méribel. Thursday is typically the staff day off in St. Anton and Lech. They will offer you advice on resort restaurants and will gladly make a reservation for your group to ensure there is a continuity of fine service.
If your stay coincides with school holidays, please be mindful that restaurants and activities tend to get booked out early, so let us know in advance if there is somewhere special you would like us to make a reservation.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy