Run by the Walch family for three generations, the Hotel Gotthard has been a favourite with British guests for many years - and we are delighted to have it among our carefully selected choice of hotels in Lech. Decorated in modern Alpine style, the hotel has superb spa facilities, delicious cuisine (including the hotel's famous in-house bakery) and lots of special touches to ensure every stay here is memorable.
- Central village location and only two minutes' walk to the Rufikopf lift.
- Delicious in-house bakery.
- Indoor pool and superb spa with three saunas, steam room and gym.
- central village location
- 2 minutes' walk to the Rüfikopf lift
All rooms have a hairdryer, safe, minibar, satellite TV, free WiFi, bathrobes and slippers. Cots are available to hire, free of hire, upon request. Interconnecting rooms are available at a supplement on request.
- Superior twin room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds*, double sofa bed, private bath, with shower attachment WC and balcony.
- Komfort Garden twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath with shower attachment, WC and balcony with garden views.
- Single room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private bath or shower and WC.
*Separate twin beds are available on request at time of booking.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Hide rooms info
- free WiFi
- bar with comfy lounge
- wine cellar
- live music twice weekly
- café and in-house bakery
- indoor pool with integrated whirlpool
- wellness area with saunas and steam room
- family sauna
- fitness room
- extra charge for massage
- children's playroom with toys
- 50 bedrooms
- lift to all floors
- extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course, daily salad buffet and cheeseboard on request
- weekly fondue evening
- Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala dinner included
- early meals available for children
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
This hotel is non-smoking throughout.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy