Set close to the medieval pedestrianised centre, the superior Schwarzer Adler offers state-of-the-art design and superb leisure facilities including a rooftop pool with stunning views. With its award winning cuisine and first class service, it is one of Kitzbühel’s best loved hotels. Rooms are all furnished to a high standard.
- Centrally located just a few minutes' walk from the pedestrian zone
- 6 minutes' (600m) to the lifts
- Ski bus stop less than 1 minute's walk (50m) away
- Elegant lounge and bar, stube with open fireplace
- Michelin starred à la carte 'Neuwirt' restaurant
- Elegant residents' restaurant
- Spacious leisure spa with indoor pool, various saunas and steam rooms, jacuzzi, free fruit, juices and tea bar and gym, heated outdoor rooftop pool (free), solarium, massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (free)
- No children under 16yrs permitted in the Indoor pool or in the spa area after 4pm, access to the outdoor pool is for guests aged 16yrs+
- Heated outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Opening Times:08.00 - 20.00
- indoor jacuzzi
- Steam room
- Baby listening service
- Baby sitting - day
- Baby sitting - evening
- Cots & Linen
- Early Meals Available in Restaurant
- Highchairs in Restaurant
- Hotel Family Friendly
Official rating: 4.5
- No. of rooms: 86
- ‘‘Walde’ Austrian twins have bath or shower, seating area and balcony
- Superior ‘Kitzbühel rooms have bath or shower and lounge area.
- ‘Deluxe Tirol’ Austrian twins have bath and shower, lounge area and balcony;
- ‘Hahnenkamm’ junior suites (40m2) have bath and shower, separate wc, lounge area, balcony and private sauna.
- All rooms have cable TV, radio, telephone, minibar, safe and haidryer and can sleep up to 3.
- All rooms can be used for single occupancy (supplements apply).
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Excellent 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet and cheese selection
- Smart dress required at dinner
- Special Christmas dinner and 5 course New Year gala dinner with live music and midnight buffet included (jacket and tie required)