Classic Tyrolean style is lovingly fused with modern luxury design at the Hotel Kitzhof. Just a 10-minute walk to the Hahnemkann gondola, the Kitzhof is in a quiet spot, offering suberb views.
Meals are usually taken in the Weissen Hirsch restaurant. However, you could always explore the delights of the Kitzhof's vinothek, two stuberls or 'mountain' hut as well.
After skiing, you can decide whether you would prefer a relaxed drink in the hotel bar with open fireplace, pampering yourself in the wellness area with indoor pool and sauna area or indulging in the range of treatments at the Kitz Spa.
- In a quiet spot just 4 minutes' walk to Kitzbühel's market square.
- Enjoy a relaxed drink in the hotel' large bar by the open fireplace.
- Wellness area with indoor pool and sauna area.
- Kitz Spa offering a range of beauty treatments and massages.
- 4 minutes' walk to centre of Kitzbühel
- 2 minutes' walk to ski bus stop
- 10 minutes' walk to Hahnemkamm gondola
- free morning shuttle to Fleckalm gondola station on request - subject to availability
All rooms have a hairdryer, minibar with complimentary soft drinks, cable TV, bathrobes and free WiFi, and are non-smoking.
- Twin Room (25m²) - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single folding bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
- Superior Twin Room (30m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath and shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- free WiFi
- weekly entertainment programme
- bar with open fireplace and lounge
- Kitz Spa and wellness area with indoor pool, sauna and steam room
- free water and fruit in the spa
- extra charge for spa beauty treatments and massage
- fitness room
- children's playroom with toys
- 168 bedrooms
- lift to all floors
- hot and cold breakfast buffet
- 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course or themed buffet evenings
- free soft drinks from the minibar
- Christmas Eve gala dinner included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
This hotel is non-smoking throughout.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy