The Hotel Erika really does have everything you need for a perfect skiing holiday - which could be why it attracts so many repeat customers. It's in a great location - the village centre is around 5 minutes' walk away and the Kitzbüheler Horn cable car just a few minutes further on. Alternatively, you can take advantage of the hotel's free shuttle service to get to the slopes in Kitzbühel even quicker. There's also a fantastic wellness centre with two swimming pools and a wealth of saunas and steam baths to choose from.
- 5 minutes' walk to the resort centre, 5 minutes' walk to the ski bus stop.
- Two indoor pools and spa with sauna, steam room, fitness room and relaxation area.
- Bar and comfortable lounge area with open fire and weekly wine tasting.
- 5 minutes' walk to the ski bus stop
- 5 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- 10 minutes' walk to the Kitzbüheler Horn cable car
- morning shuttle service to the lifts in Kitzbühel (every 30 minutes, 8-11am)
All rooms have a hairdryer, safe and cable TV, and are non-smoking.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, single folding bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
- Junior Suite - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Separable beds are available on request. Cots are available on request, €40 per person per night.
- free WiFi
- bar and comfortable lounge area with open fire
- weekly wine tasting
- 2 indoor pools
- spa with sauna, steam room and relaxation area
- extra charge for spa beauty treatments, herbal baths and massage
- fitness room
- table tennis
- children's playroom with toys
- 49 bedrooms
- lift to all floors
- whole hotel is non-smoking
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- afternoon refreshments (3pm-5pm)
- 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course, daily salad buffet and cheese board
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
There is an extra charge for infants aged up to two years, the hotel requires a €40 supplement per infant. This charge includes the use of a cot.
This hotel is non-smoking throughout.
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Austria and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy