Location is key when you're planning a ski holiday and that's exactly where the Edelweiss stands out. It's on a quiet edge of the town centre close to everything you'd need, and only 300 metres to the Hahnenkamm Gondola and the slopes. In fact, when the weathers on your side you'll be able to ski the Asten run from the Hanhenkamm right back to the door.
Klaus and Veronika will look after you from start to finish. They take great pride in their hotel and will gladly share their local knowledge and tips and do anything they can to make sure you're having the best time possible. The fantastic reviews you'll be able to find really speak volumes here, so it's not surprising the Edelweiss is consistently voted one of the most popular hotels in Kitzbühel.
The hotel has that well-loved, warm and traditional atmosphere that Austrian hotels are renowned for. There's a lovely bar and restaurant where you'll enjoy your evening meals six nights a week with great service. On Thursdays the restaurant and bar is closed, giving you a great opportunity to check out the local cuisine and grab a meal in town. In the mornings you'll find a nice breakfast buffet spread where its encouraged to help yourself to a little extra to pack away for lunchtime.
Transfer time: approx. 1 hour 30 mins by coach from Salzburg airport / 2 hours by coach from Innsbruck airport.
Austrian twin rooms are around 18m² and sleep two adults. These comfortable rooms have a shower and balcony, as well as modern amenities including a TV, safe, hairdryer and free wifi 6am-10.30pm.
Larger Austrian twin rooms are around 20-22m² and can sleep up to three using an additional single bed. These room have a bath and some have a balcony. Please call us to book these rooms as they are on request.
Please note, large groups and children 5 or under are not permitted at this hotel.
- Cable / satellite TV
- Safety deposit box
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: No
- Access ramp: No
- Close to the town centre
- 300 metres to the Hahnenkamm Gondola
- Small herbal sauna (2pm-7pm)
- Heated boot room
- Restaurant and bar (open six nights a week)
- Free WiFi 6am-10.30pm
- Ski room
- Lounge area
The hotels restaurant is warm and inviting and serves a lovely hot & cold buffet breakfast each morning. Dinner consists of four courses plus a salad buffet with choice of main course and is served six times a week. The restaurant and bar is closed on Thursday evenings, giving you a great opportunity to check out the local cuisine and grab a meal in town - there are lots of options in the centre, no more than a 10 minute walk away.
Make sure to pack a lunch from the breakfast buffet to take out with you for the afternoon. Don't worry, its encouraged and recommended!
- Dress code for restaurants: Smart casual
- Board basis options available: Half Board
- This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Vegan, gluten free and dairy free options are on a request basis and an extra charge applies.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy