The Bruggerhof is a traditional hotel situated in a peaceful location near the Schwarzsee lake on the edge of Kitzbühel. The lake often freezes over during the winter so you can walk and skate on it. The town centre and ski area are just a 5-10 minute drive (by hotel shuttle or ski bus) so getting to and from the slopes is easy. This family-run hotel offers good standards of service in traditional surroundings, complimented by a modern wellness area where you can relax in the indoor pool or whirlpool.
- Peaceful location outside the hustle and bustle of the resort centre.
- Ski bus stops outside and shuttle bus runs daily.
- Indoor pool, sauna, whirlpool, steam room and fitness room.
- ski bus stop outside to the Fleckalmbahn
- daily shuttle bus to the resort centre and to the Hahnenkammbahn (8.30-9.30am and 4-5pm)
- 30-40 minutes' walk to the centre and lifts
All rooms have cable TV, safe and bathrobes.
- Small twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Standard twin room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Triple room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, sofa bed, private shower and WC.
- Quad room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
- Single room - sleeps 1: Small Austrian twin bed, private shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- free WiFi in public areas
- comfortable lounge and bar
- indoor pool
- children's pool
- wellness area with sauna, whirlpool and steam room
- fitness room
- extra charge for massage
- 23 bedrooms
- 100% non-smoking
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals with 3 choices of main course (including one vegetarian option) and daily salad buffet
- weekly farmers' buffet
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Good to know
This hotel does not have a lift.
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Austria and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time.
Notice to all customers staying in either Guesthouses / Pensions / Small and Friendly accommodations:
Please be advised that fire safety standards in Austria differ to those in the UK and Ireland, and the majority of these property types are not required to have a fire alarm.
For your own safety, please ensure you observe all 'No Smoking' signs and familiarise yourselves with your nearest exit on arrival.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Crystal Ski Holidays.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy