On a slight hill in the beautiful town of Kirchberg, the Alpen Glück Hotel Kirchberger Hof offers a blend of traditional décor and modern features to tempt any skier. The hotel is just 5 minutes from the resort centre and nearest lift, though there’s also a ski bus stop close by so you can get to the further lifts as well.
Nature is the theme at the Kirchberger Hof – wooden furniture prevails, combined with natural stone, warm colours and big windows to let in lots of light. The rooms are simple and spacious, with a contemporary feel, and they all have a balcony so you can enjoy breathtaking views. There’s also an elegant restaurant, a cigar lounge, a bar and a sun terrace where you can take in the fresh mountain air.
The spa is also a welcome bonus after a day on the slopes. With an indoor pool, sauna, steam bath and relaxation room, it’s the perfect place to sit back and relax in comfort.
- Good location near the resort centre, 5 minutes' walk from the nearest lift.
- Indoor pool and spa with sauna, steam room and relaxation room.
- 5 minutes' walk to the resort centre and nearest lift
- 1 minute to the ski bus stop
- 5-10 minutes' bus ride to the ski school
All rooms have a cable TV, hairdryer, bathrobes, telephone, free wifi and safe. There's an extra charge for slippers.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
- Large Twin Room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
- Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower or bath and WC.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- free WiFi
- restaurant (non-smoking)
- cigar lounge
- sun terrace
- indoor pool
- spa with sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and relaxation room with tea bar
- extra charge for massage and treatments
- ski room with heated boot rack
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- afternoon snack
- half board option offers a choice of 4-course buffet or 3-course à la carte Bistro menu (surcharge may apply for main course)
- Christmas Eve gala dinner and New Year's Eve gala dinnner including prosecco, large buffet, midnight snack and live music.
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy