The no-frills Pension Elisabeth is centrally located, just 100m from the lively Kaprun village. It's close to the Lechnerberg beginner area too, so if you're booked into ski school or you're on holiday with the kids this is a great option. And bigger lifts to the rest of the ski area are a few minutes away on the bus, which stops just down the road from the hotel.
The hotel's got a pretty, traditionally Austrian look on the outside thanks to the big wooden balconies and a hand painted fresco on the front wall. And inside, it's simple furnishings and an older style of décor.
You'll be staying bed & breakfast here, so you can fuel up for the slopes each morning with a buffet. In the evenings, head out into Kaprun to one of the local restaurants for a bite to eat. There's not too much in the way of other facilities here, but there's plenty of shops and bars in Kaprun, as well as a spa if you fancy some down time.
- Just a few minutes' walk to the beginner slope.
- Take in mountain views from your balcony.
- Snuggle up by the fire in the winter garden room.
· breakfast buffet with selection of fruit, bread, cereal, cold cuts, eggs, jams and spreads
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
- 100m to the resort centre
- 100m to the ski bus stop
- 5 minutes' walk to the Lechnerberg 1 button lift and ski school meeting point
All rooms are non-smoking and come with free WiFi and a satellite TV.
Twin room – sleeps 2-3 (approx. 20m²): Austrian twin beds, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
- winter garden with fireplace and view of the Kitzsteinhorn mountain
- sun terrace
- boot room with heated boot rack
- free WiFi