If you love a good spa then you will love the Alpenhaus with its 1,000m2 Alpen. Veda. Spa. The modern wellness area is split over two levels with the pool area on the upper floor and the saunas down below. The six saunas and four relaxation rooms offer the ultimate spot to unwind - treat yourself to a head to toe massage or relaxing facial to get into the spirit of things.
Centrally located the hotel is a fantastic base to explore the town, surrounded by Kaprun's shops, restaurants cafés and bistros. The nearest ski lift is in the local Maiskogel ski area - a 5-minute walk away. To access the larger Kaprun glacier, you can catch the shuttle bus which stops just outside the hotel.
The Alpenhaus' design is incredibly comfortable with a great bar area to relax around the fire. The attention to detail is spectacular and it extends to the food with traditional hearty Austrian dishes coupled with Mediterranean influences where vegetarians and vegans are equally well catered for and the hotel can meet any special dietary requirements you may have.
- Car parking
What we like
- Central location, 5 minute to the local ski lift
- 1,000m2 modern spa area with heated indoor pool
- Close to the bus stop to easily get to Kaprun glacier
- Lower sauna floor in the spa is a nude area. The swimming pool is on the upper floor where children are allowed
- Bar has a smoker’s lounge (smoking indoors is allowed in Austria), though the rest of the hotel is completely non-smoking
- The outdoor pool is not heated during the winter
- To ski the Kaprun glacier, you will have to catch the shuttle bus or drive
Centrally located in Kaprun the hotel is a 5-minute walk to the local Maiskogel ski area (350 metres) and if you would rather ski the Kaprun Glacier then the shuttle bus stops right outside.
- Single rooms with a king bed and a shower in the bathroom. There is no balcony.
- Approx. 26m2, sleeps max. 1
Alpenwohnen S Double
- These double rooms have a king bed and a balcony or terrace. There is a shower in the bathrooms.
- *Some rooms interconnect
- Approx. 26m2, sleeps max. 3
All rooms have a TV, hair-dryer, mini bar and safe.
- Half board
This is a tailor-made holiday and any prices are intended as a guide only.
Please call us for an accurate costing on 020 8313 3999.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy