Sadly this property is no longer available for the 2021/22 ski season, it was very popular with our clients and we hope to see it return for the 2022/23 ski season.
Call our experts on 020 8313 3999, for recommendations of similar properties that are available.
The Sporthotel Igls is a country-house styled hotel offering magnificent views of the surrounding mountains all the way down to historic Innsbruck. Warm and welcoming in winter with a reputation for delicious cuisine and a relaxed atmosphere, and within very easy reach of Innsbruck and the surrounding area.
- 20m² Austrian twins sleep up to 3 people, have a bath and seating area with sofa bed
- 25m² Comfort Austrian twins sleep up to 3 people, have a bath, lounge area with sofa bed and balcony
- 30m² Junior suites have Austrian twin beds, sleep up to 4 people, have a bath, optically separated lounge area with sofa bed and balcony
- 35-40m² Suites have Austrian twin beds, sleep up to 4 people, have a bath, separated lounge area with sofa bed and balcony
- 15m² single rooms have a bath
- 15-20m² Comfort single rooms have a bath and balcony
All rooms have bath with shower over, cable TV, telephone, safe, radio, minibar, hairdryer and free Wi-Fi
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Wireless internet
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Diabetics - Insulin can be stored
- Gluten Free
- Location: Just a stone’s throw from the Patscherkofel lift for easy access to the slopes and numerous winter walking trails, with a bus stop outside for trips down to Innsbruck
- Four-star comfort with modern features and Tyrolean hospitality
- Comfortable lounge, residents' restaurant, bar and regular live music in the lobby
- Leisure spa with large indoor pool, sauna, steam room, infrared cabin, whirlpool, gym and relaxation areas with tea bar (Free)
- Beauty treatments, massages, solarium and hairdresser (pay locally)
- Private garden with loungers
- Wi-Fi internet access (Free)
- Swimming pool (indoor)
- Steam room
- Lounge area
- Whirlpool (indoor)
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy