The Alpine Palace Hotel focuses upon luxury, wellness, beauty and individuality. With an abundance of leisure facilities, including an indoor and outdoor pool, this is a great place to relax. Top this off with sumptuous dining arrangements, live music and beautiful rooms for a great hotel experience. It gets even better, as getting up the mountain is simple — the hotel is right next to the Reiterkogel gondola in the centre of Hinterglemm.
- Central location, adjacent to the Reiterkogel gondola with skiing to and from the hotel.
- Indoor pool, 2,000m² 'Alpine spa with sauna, steam room, whirlpool and fitness room.
- Cocktail bar, café, lounge, library, live music three times weekly, sun terrace with bar.
- central location
- adjacent to the Reiterkogel gondola with skiing to and from the hotel
All bedrooms have bathrobes, hairdryer, radio, safe, minibar, satellite TV and are non-smoking.
- Deluxe Twin Room (40m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, living room corner with double sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
- Junior Suite (50m²) - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, living area with double sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- live music three times weekly
- sun terrace
- wine cellar
- indoor swimming pool
- 2,000m² 'Alpine Wellness' spa area with sauna, steam room, whirlpool and relaxation area
- fitness room
- extra charge for massage, solarium, beauty treatments and private spa room
- children's playroom and activity programme with supervision available
- children's lunch available at an extra charge
- games room with pool table and table football
- 82 rooms
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- afternoon snack with cake
- 5-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- daily vegetarian option
- weekly dessert buffet
- New Year's Eve gala dinner included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Please note that safety standards around balconies, railings and public walkways are different in Austria and may be lower or have ornamental features that you wouldn’t see in the UK or Ireland.
For your own safety and that of everyone you’re travelling with, please make sure you take care not to lean on or over any railings. If you have children under 12 years, please make sure they’re supervised and not left alone at any time
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy