We’ve all got our must-haves for choosing a ski holiday, so if you love bright modern styling, first-rate service and a piste-side location then the Hotel Almrausch could easily top your shortlist.
The design of this hotel is one of the first things you’ll notice. Vibrant colours are carefully matched with glass and natural materials, creating a stylish background for your stay.
The team at the Almrausch, headed up by the Riedlsperger family, are on hand to make your stay as easy as it should be. And with only 31 rooms, you’ll get personal service tailored to your needs.
Being next door to the Bergfriedlift is another bonus, whilst being at the base of a couple of blue runs means that novice skiers can ski virtually to the door too. The Almrausch is also close to the centre of Hinterglemm and a ski bus stop for easy access to the main gondolas.
There are many other factors that help the Almrausch excel – great regional and international food, modern wellness and fitness facilities and free WiFi are just a few.
- Great central location, just 2 minutes' walk to the resort centre.
- Ski-in, ski-out in normal conditions.
- Wellness area with sauna, steam room and relaxation area.
- ski-in, ski-out (conditions permitting)
- 2 minutes' walk to the resort centre
All rooms have a satellite TV, free WiFi, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and safe.
- Twin room with balcony (20m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- free WiFi
- 31 rooms
- lift to all floors
Wine, dine and unwind
Spa, wellness and pools
- wellness area with sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and relaxation room with tea bar
- welcome drink
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- après snack
- 4-course evening meal with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
As the countdown to the ski season begins, this operator have updated their Holiday Promise for departures between December 2021 and April 2022.
You'll get expert service at every step on your way to the mountains. Ask us questions and get advice before you go, plus we'll be available if you need anything while you're on holiday. And of course, your trip with this operator is always covered by ABTA and ATOL-protection.
Red list pledge
- If your destination moves to the red list before you go. This operator won't take you on holiday to a destination that is on the red list at the time of your departure. If they cancel your booking, you can get your money back within 14 days or you'll have the option to change your booking to a different destination, or to a later date.
- If your destination moves to the red list while you're away. They'll do their best to get you back home before the quarantine requirement begins, and you'll get a refund for any holiday nights you lose due to this.
In addition to their red list pledge, your holiday won’t go ahead and you’ll be able to change your booking to another date fee-free or receive a full refund:
- If the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advises against non-essential travel to your destination.
- If the government for the destination you’re travelling to decides to enforce quarantine for all UK arrivals.
- If the borders for the country you’re travelling to are closed to UK arrivals.
If they need to cancel your holiday for any of these reasons, you don't need to do anything — they’ll work through bookings in departure date order and get in touch with you as soon as we can.
Plus, for departures between December 2021 and April 2022, you can change your booking for any reason.
Package holiday refund guarantee
If you book a package holiday, you're protected under the package holiday refund guarantee. This means that if we need to cancel your holiday, you’ll be able to change your booking to another holiday with this operator fee-free, or they’ll give you a full refund within 14 days.
If they do cancel your holiday, they'll be in touch as quickly as possible to discuss your options with you.
Due to the changing travel situation, this operator have updated their fee-free changes policy for holidays in December 2021, January 2022 and February 2022.
If you've booked a ski trip for December 2021, January 2022 or February 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 14 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
If you've booked a ski trip for between March 2022 and April 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy