The Hotel Wirlerhof has a fantastic location in Galtür, right at the base station of the Birkhahn chairlift - so no matter if you're off to ski school or straight up the mountain, it's easy to get out and about. The hotel itself focuses on Tyrolean style and has a indoor pool, integrated whirlpool and various spa facilities to help you relax during your stay.
- In an idyllic location at the foot of the Ballunspitze, opposite Birkhahn chairlift.
- Indoor pool and spa with salt and flower grotto, Kneipp pool and ice fountain.
- Lively Huber Stadl with live music, separate lounge and bar.
- excellent location opposite the main chairlift
- ski bus stop outside to get to the resort centre - or 20 minutes' walk
All bedrooms have balcony, cable TV, internet link and bathrobes. Cots are available to hire for €91 per week. Please request at time of booking. Charge is payable locally with hotelier and prices are subject to change.
- Twin Room (22m²) - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Twin Room (27-32m²) - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, extra single sofa bed, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
- Single Room (16m²) - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- charming Huber Stadl with live music
- bar and lounge
- indoor pool with waterfall
- wellness centre with whirlpool, sauna, Turkish steam bath, salt and flower grotto, Kneipp pool, atmosphere showers, ice fountain and meditation room
- free WiFi
- lift to all floors
- fitness room
- buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course with daily starter buffet
- New Year's Eve gala dinner included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy