There’s a lot to like about the Hotel Almhof Galtür. It’s ski-in, ski-out and has a large outdoor terrace where you can grab a beer as the sun sets.
Run by the Huber family, this hotel also benefits from the owner being the resident chef. Enjoy delicious treats from across the Tyrol and beyond.
Decorated in authentic Alpine style you can look forward to friendly family service from this classic Tyrolean style hotel. Plus all of the rooms have a balconies for enjoying views of the Silvretta Mountains.
The Almhof also has a spacious, 600m² spa and wellness area with panoramic views, plus an indoor pool and fitness room - perfect for unwinding in the evenings before dinner.
- Ski-in, ski-out, next to the gondola.
- Friendly, family-run hotel.
- Indoor pool and Finnish sauna.
· buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · New Year's gala dinner included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
- Ski-in, ski-out location
- 2 minutes’ walk to the ski school meeting point
All bedrooms have cable TV, free WiFi, phone, robes and safe.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child up to 14 years): Austrian twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three, private shower, WC and balcony.
Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
- free WiFi
- terrace on the ski slopes
- Indoor pool
- wellness area with Finnish sauna, bio-sauna, herbal steam bath, Kneipp pool and a relaxation room
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy