Stay at the Haus Winkl and have your chance to ski one of the hottest (or coolest if you prefer) ski areas in the Alps on a serious budget. And it's flexible too - you can choose from B&B or upgrade to half board.
The Haus Winkl is a lovely pension near the village centre of Galtür. Its quiet location has easy access to the ski bus over to either Galtür's Silvapark or Ischgl and its legendary slopes, off-piste and nightlife. The restaurants in town and any shopping needs you might have throughout your stay are all within an easy walk.
The decor is typically Austrian and rooms are definitely on the spacious side. If you're in need of a bit of a warm-up before heading out for your dinner, for a few extra euros, there's a sauna with relaxation area too.
- 350m to resort centre
- 1.7km to Birkhahn lift and Wirl nursery slopes
- 500m to nearest supermarket
- 5-minute bus ride to lifts
- 50m to ski bus stop
- Near Galtür's centre - quiet location has easy ski bus access to Galtür and Ischgl.
- Sauna and relaxation area.
- All bedrooms have satellite TV, safe and are non-smoking.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, extra sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds - Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Food and drink
- Continental buffet breakfast
- Optional upgrade to half board with 4-course evening meals taken in the nearby Hotel Galtürerhof, 50m away.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy