Ideally located opposite the lift and full of traditional Austrian features, the Unterhof offers an excellent base for a winter holiday. With a stylish, comfortable lounge and an attractive restaurant, this hotel provides high standards of comfort.
- Ski almost to and from the door as the Unterhof is right opposite the Grossberg chairlift
- Village centre is approximately 5 minutes' walk (500m)
- Comfortable, spacious lounge and bar
- Original wood-panelled à la carte stube
- Attractive residents' restaurant
- Solarium, massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (free)
- Indoor pool
- Opening Times:07:30-19:00
- Steam room
- Car parking
- Credit cards accepted
- Laundry service
- Safe deposit box
Various wellness/beauty treatments, massage, etc.
- Baby sitting - day
- Baby sitting - evening
- Cots & Linen
- Highchairs in Restaurant
- Hotel Family Friendly
Official rating: 4
- No. of rooms: 54
- Himmelblick Austrian twins have shower, Bergwelt Austrian twins have bath and seating area.
- Landgenuss superior rooms have bath and lounge area and can sleep up to 4.
- Twins for single occupancy are also available.
- All rooms have balcony, cable TV, radio, safe, minibar and hairdryer.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice of main dish plus salad buffet
- Weekly speciality meal and local music evening at the Unterhofalm mountain hut (taxi or sleigh ride payable locally)
- Special Christmas dinner
- 6 course New Year gala dinner with live music and midnight snacks included (formal dress required)