We've got a bit of a soft spot for the Hotel St Georg and we think you will too. This small but elegant hotel has the feel of a country home and an excellent local reputation.
The location couldn't be better – it's just a couple of minutes' walk from the resort centre and a 3-minute walk from the slopes.
The 4-course dinner served every evening is excellent – freshly prepared by the chef using seasonal delicacies.
After a day skiing, you can relax any aching muscles in the spa, where they offer a range of therapeutic treatments and massages, plus extensive wellness facilities and an indoor pool.
- Walk to the nearest lifts in just 3 minutes.
- Have a dip in the indoor pool or relax in the sauna and steam room.
- Authentic wood-panelled stube.
· welcome drink · hot and cold buffet breakfast · sweet afternoon snack · 4-course evening meal with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly buffet
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
- 3 minutes' walk to the nearest ski lift
- 2 minutes' walk to the village centre
- 200m to the ski bus stop
- 5 minutes' walk to the Alpentherme spa
All rooms have a hairdryer, cable TV, safe and free WiFi.
Twin room (approx. 22m²) - sleeps 1-2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Twin room (approx. 26m²) - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony
Single room (approx. 20m²) - sleeps 1: Single bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
- free WiFi
- beautiful lounge
- rustic stube
- spa area with indoor pool, hot tub, sauna and steam room
- extra charge for spa beauty treatments and massages
- bathrobes in bedrooms & on request
- fitness room
- lift to 3rd floor
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy