The Hotel DerSALZBURGERHOF, in Bad Hofgastein refreshingly combines a modern and funky hotel with authentic Austrian style and traditional values.
Choose the Hotel DerSALZBURGERHOF and you'll be staying right in the heart of Bad Hofgastein's pedestrianised centre. You'll also get free WiFi - so you can stay connected. The Schlossalm lifts are only a seven minute walk from the hotel, but if you prefer, the free ski bus stops right around the corner. Also just around the corner from the hotel is the AlpenTherme Spa, for if and when you want to have a little pampering time.
- Only a 1-minute walk to ski bus stop.
- Right in the heart of Bad Hofgastein's pedestrianised centre.
- central location
- 7-8 minutes' walk to Schlossalm lift
- 1 minute's walk to ski bus stop
All bedrooms have a hairdryer, safe, satellite TV and free WiFi.
- Small Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Superior Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
- Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Please note: The austrian twin bed in the small twin room is 160cm wide which is smaller than standard.
- free WiFi
- ski room
- lounge where a drinks service is offered
- à la carte restaurant
- lift to fourth floor
Due to the layout of the DerSALZBURGERHOF, the lift stops at half floors only. If you have mobility issues please request at time of booking.
- welcome drink
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals with choice of main course
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
When you arrive in Bad Hofgastein, the coach isn’t able to take you right up to the door of the Hotel DerSALZBURGERHOF. Instead, you’ll be dropped off at a central location in resort. From here, a smaller vehicle will pick you up and drive you the rest of the way through the pretty streets to your hotel.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
As the countdown to the ski season begins, this operator have updated their Holiday Promise for departures between December 2021 and April 2022.
You'll get expert service at every step on your way to the mountains. Ask us questions and get advice before you go, plus we'll be available if you need anything while you're on holiday. And of course, your trip with this operator is always covered by ABTA and ATOL-protection.
Red list pledge
- If your destination moves to the red list before you go. This operator won't take you on holiday to a destination that is on the red list at the time of your departure. If they cancel your booking, you can get your money back within 14 days or you'll have the option to change your booking to a different destination, or to a later date.
- If your destination moves to the red list while you're away. They'll do their best to get you back home before the quarantine requirement begins, and you'll get a refund for any holiday nights you lose due to this.
In addition to their red list pledge, your holiday won’t go ahead and you’ll be able to change your booking to another date fee-free or receive a full refund:
- If the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advises against non-essential travel to your destination.
- If the government for the destination you’re travelling to decides to enforce quarantine for all UK arrivals.
- If the borders for the country you’re travelling to are closed to UK arrivals.
If they need to cancel your holiday for any of these reasons, you don't need to do anything — they’ll work through bookings in departure date order and get in touch with you as soon as we can.
Plus, for departures between December 2021 and April 2022, you can change your booking for any reason.
Package holiday refund guarantee
If you book a package holiday, you're protected under the package holiday refund guarantee. This means that if we need to cancel your holiday, you’ll be able to change your booking to another holiday with this operator fee-free, or they’ll give you a full refund within 14 days.
If they do cancel your holiday, they'll be in touch as quickly as possible to discuss your options with you.
Due to the changing travel situation, this operator have updated their fee-free changes policy for holidays in December 2021, January 2022 and February 2022.
If you've booked a ski trip for December 2021, January 2022 or February 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 14 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
If you've booked a ski trip for between March 2022 and April 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy