The Hotel DerSALZBURGERHOF, in Bad Hofgastein refreshingly combines a modern and funky hotel with authentic Austrian style and traditional values.
Choose the Hotel DerSALZBURGERHOF and you'll be staying right in the heart of Bad Hofgastein's pedestrianised centre. You'll also get free WiFi - so you can stay connected. The Schlossalm lifts are only a seven minute walk from the hotel, but if you prefer, the free ski bus stops right around the corner. Also just around the corner from the hotel is the AlpenTherme Spa, for if and when you want to have a little pampering time.
- Only a 1-minute walk to ski bus stop.
- Right in the heart of Bad Hofgastein's pedestrianised centre.
- central location
- 7-8 minutes' walk to Schlossalm lift
- 1 minute's walk to ski bus stop
All bedrooms have a hairdryer, safe, satellite TV and free WiFi.
- Small Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
- Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
- Superior Twin Room - sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
- Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Please note: The austrian twin bed in the small twin room is 160cm wide which is smaller than standard.
- free WiFi
- ski room
- lounge where a drinks service is offered
- à la carte restaurant
- lift to fourth floor
Due to the layout of the DerSALZBURGERHOF, the lift stops at half floors only. If you have mobility issues please request at time of booking.
- welcome drink
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course evening meals with choice of main course
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
When you arrive in Bad Hofgastein, the coach isn’t able to take you right up to the door of the Hotel DerSALZBURGERHOF. Instead, you’ll be dropped off at a central location in resort. From here, a smaller vehicle will pick you up and drive you the rest of the way through the pretty streets to your hotel.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
You can amend your holiday for free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever destination you’ve booked, if you're flying with this operator.
Also, if you're due to go on holiday but have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate, you can submit a medical certificate and amend your booking for free. This operator's normal terms & conditions apply for cancellations. If you wish to cancel your holiday, we advise you to speak to your insurance company.
If there are overseas local restrictions that impact your ability to get on the mountain – like the ski area is closed due to COVID-19 – then we’ll contact you to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
If your holiday has to be cancelled for reasons related to COVID-19, you’ll receive a full cash refund for the amount you paid.
Get peace of mind with our COVID Cover benefits (provided by the Holiday to Home insurance policy with AXA Insurance UK Plc). These include free amends if you contract COVID-19 before you travel and insurance for medical costs if you contract it while you’re away.
- When you go on holiday with us in Winter 2020/21, you’ll automatically be covered for overseas medical assistance if you contract COVID-19. You’ll also be covered for any testing costs and we’ll fly you home for medical treatment if you need it (subject to T&Cs).
- If you’re asked to quarantine while you’re away, we’ll cover you for the extra time you’re there and for a new return flight home.
- You can amend your holiday for free if you contract COVID-19 before your holiday.
- Your Holiday to Home cover from AXA Insurance offers specific protection if your holiday is impacted by COVID-19. You’ll still need to book separate winter sports travel insurance too, to cover all other aspects of your trip (e.g. winter sports activities, cancellation, baggage and medical cover for other conditions or accidents).
- Take a look at the T&Cs. You’ll also find answers to some frequently asked questions about the policy, and the full Holiday to Home insurance policy.
- This operator is doing everything they can to protect you against COVID-19 during your holiday, from deep-cleaning their aircraft to making sure our accommodations and ski partners meet the highest standards of hygiene.
This operator promise they'll only take you on quarantine-free holidays. This means if they know you'll need to self-isolate or quarantine when you arrive at a destination, they won't take you there, and if you need to self-isolate when you return to the UK, you'll have the option to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Following FCDO advice
If the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) advice changes before you go or while you’re on holiday, we’ll contact you to discuss the next steps. If it changes to ‘all but essential travel’, you can amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Keeping you informed
We’ll contact you before you go about the current safety regulations in your resort. We’re working closely with our accommodation providers and ski suppliers to implement local rules and keep you safe. As most ski resorts operate in winter only, we can’t confirm any details quite yet.
While you’re away, the resort team will always be on hand to support you – you can get in touch with us 24/7 by phone.
Book with confidence
This operator is part of a group of companies, one of the world’s leading travel groups. All of their package holidays include flights, transfers and accommodation, and are ABTA and ATOL protected.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy