The Appartementhaus AURORA is a great little self-catering option deep in the heart of Bad Hofgastein.
The location couldn't be much better. In the centre of town, you've got all the main amenities of Bad Hofgastein virtually on your doorstep - from great restaurants and bars for a night out, supermarkets for picking up some ingredients for dinner or the Alpentherme spa for a night of pampering.
The ski bus stop stops nearby for whizzing you to the various parts of the Gastein Valley - making it simple to explore the full ski area. Alternatively, it's about a 10-minute walk to the Schlossalm lifts for access to the largest linked section of the Gasteinertal.
Choose from spacious studios that comfortably sleep 3 people to larger apartments for a bit of extra privacy for the whole family. Many of the apartments have separate lounges and bedrooms plus south-facing balconies for making the most of the sun. They've also got high-quality, modern furnishings with a classic Alpine touch, as well as built-in kitchenettes and free WiFi.
- Great value apartments in the centre of Bad Hofgastein.
- Just a 1-minute walk to the free ski bus.
- in the resort centre
- 10 minute's walk to Schlossalm lift and nursery slopes
- 1 minute's walk to the ski bus stop
- 2 minutes' walk to the nearest supermarket
- 3 minutes' walk to Alpentherme spa
All apartments have a kitchenette with oven, twin hobs and fridge/freezer, satellite TV with UK channels, hairdryer, tea and coffee maker, free WiFi and are non-smoking. Bed linen, towels with mid-week change and end of stay clean - excluding kitchen - are included. Cots are available to hire for €12 per week. Please request a time of booking. A charge is payable locally with hotelier and prices are subject to change.
Type A Studio (25m²) - sleeps 1-2: Single bed, murphy bed, private shower and WC.
Type B Studio (38m²) - sleeps 1-3: South-facing studios with Austrian twin beds and double sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Type C Apartment (48m²) - sleeps 1-4: East-facing apartments with a bedroom containing Austrian twin beds, separate lounge area with double sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Type C1 Apartment (48m²) - sleeps 1-4: South-facing apartments with a bedroom containing Austrian twin beds, separate lounge area with double sofa bed, private bath, WC and large balcony with panoramic view.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side if they are available.
Food and drink
- optional upgrade to bed and breakfast with breakfast taken at the Hotel DerSALZBURGERHOF (100m away)
- optional upgrade to half board with breakfast and evening meals taken at the Hotel DerSALZBURGERHOF - 4-course evening meal with a choice of the main course
- optional pre-bookable grocery pack with 500g sliced bread, 1l milk, 400g margarine, 200g ham, 200g cheese, 375g cereal, 20 tea bags, 500g coffee, 400g jam, 500g sugar, 1l juice and 1 pack of cookies
- Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
- free WiFi
- lift to basement, first and second floors only
- free car parking available nearby
- ski room
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy