Free ski guiding and coaching on all dates
A welcome addition to our fantastic range of Mountain Collection hotels. The homely and relaxed Escapade is situated in a convenient location, next to a groomed track which allows you to ski to and from the hotel and just up from the old town centre. Head to the south-facing terrace to enjoy an après ski drink or have a soak in the outdoor hot tub and soak up the views!
- A convenient slopeside hotel making skiing to and from the door a breeze
- Outdoor hot tub plus a small indoor wellness area with sauna and hot tub
- South-facing sun terrace, perfect for a relaxing drink at the end of the day
- Large open plan bar area with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi
- All bedrooms are ensuite and suitable for all party sizes
- Situated just a minute's walk from the old town of Alpe D'Huez
- Ski slopes: - A groomed track to the chairlift outside the hotel (open for most of the season)
- Ski lifts: - 50m to L’Eclose chairlift
- Ski school meeting point: - 750m (accessed by lifts 50m away)
- Resort centre: - 80m (Old town)
- Cosy bar and small lounge area with satellite TV & tab system
- Wellness area with one indoor and one outdoor hot tub, sauna and steam room
- Large south-facing sun terrace overlooking the slopes
- Free Wi-Fi in the public areas
- Ski/boot room with heated boot warmers
All rooms are bright and airy with simple furnishings and some have views across the slopes. All have either en-suite bathroom with either a shower or bath with shower attachment, and wc. Some rooms have a balcony.
Twin, double or triple rooms with shower and wc, some also have views over the piste.
Two rooms, one with a double bed, the other with bunks, plus a shower room and separate wc.
These rooms consist of two twin or double rooms with views of the piste, each with its own en-suite bathroom with shower and wc.
Extensive cooked & continental buffet breakfast including fresh coffee, tea, fruit juices, breads, pastries, jams, cereals & porridge served daily between 7 & 9am. A continental breakfast is served until 10am. Daily afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes & biscuits. An appetising four-course waiter-served evening meal followed by fresh coffee is available on 6 nights between 7 & 10pm, leaving you 1 night free to explore the resort. The hotel’s bistro menu is still available on the non-inclusive evening. A range of carefully selected wines is available to purchase with your meal.
Number of rooms: 28
† Some facilities may incur a local charge.
Includes daily breakfast, a filling afternoon tea plus 6 evening meals per week, freeing up 1 night to explore your resort and experience more of the local culture and cuisine.
If you choose to dine with us on the non-inclusive night, let us know when you book your holiday and we can cater for you, either in one of our hotel restaurants which are open 7 days a week or, if your party has booked out one of our homely chalets, we’ll create home cooked meals on the non-inclusive night as well.
Please call us about the latest group discounts in this property, as up to 1 in 6 persons could be free
Ski rental is available for ski holidays at this property. Call Ski Line on 020 8313 3999 for further details.
Price promise: If you can rent skis and snowboards cheaper Ski Line will cancel your rental and refund any payments. That's a promise.
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
For children 8-11 years at the 3-star or higher, as well as for older kids 12-13 years old at any level. Booking helmets is highly recommended it for beginners and children.
Perfect for kids under 6, to safely carve their first turns. Helmets are highly recommended for children.