As Aspen’s only five-star ski in, ski out hotel, The Little Nell is the ultimate choice for an indulgent holiday with all the trimmings. Sitting right at the base of the mountain, the hotel is decorated in an elegant cosmopolitan style and their intimate service makes you feel like the only guest there, even in the height of the season. Offering multiple gourmet and casual restaurants and bars, outdoor pool and Jacuzzi, excellent ski concierge, spa services and other lavish extras such as a complimentary Audi test drive through the mountains, The Little Nell is the true definition of five-star. There are a range of accommodations available, from sumptuous guest rooms to palatial suites and entire residences, giving you plenty of options to perfect your Aspen getaway.
The Little Nell is ideally placed with easy access to everything you require. The slopes are on its doorstep, whilst the shops, bars and restaurants are only minutes away by foot.
- Ski in / ski out
- Outdoor pool
- Steam room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Ski lockers
- Car parking
- Outdoor jacuzzi
All rooms at The Little Nell are equipped with the following amenities:
- Minibar with complimentary non-alcoholic drinks and snacks
- Complimentary WiFi and wired internet
- Flat screen LCD TV with video on demand
- Bose Bluetooth speaker
- Gas log fireplace
- All-natural June Jacobs toiletries
- Alarm clock
- Room service available
Guest rooms are available in either Town Side or Mountain Side versions, consisting of a king bed, bathroom with separate shower and soaker bath and gas log fireplace. Rooms with balconies can be requested.
- Approx. 55m², sleeps max. 2
Premium Guest Rooms
Premium Guest Rooms are also available in either Town Side or Mountain Side versions, consisting of two queen beds, sitting area with desk, bathroom with shower and separate soaker bath, gas log fireplace, and balcony.
- Approx. 61m², sleeps max. 4
One Bedroom Suite
One Bedroom Suites are available in either Town Side or Mountain Side versions, consisting of a bedroom with king bed, living room with dining table, bar and desk, bathroom with shower and soaker bath, gas log fireplace and balcony.
- Approx. 79m², sleeps max. 2
Two Bedroom Suite
Two Bedroom Suites are available with a Town Side view, consisting of a master bedroom with a king bed, second bedroom with two single beds, two bathrooms, living room with dining table and gas log fireplace and balcony.
- Approx. 106m², sleeps max. 4
The Little Nell also has a range of luxury suites, each decorated in a style modelled after a particular person or theme. They range from one to two bedroom suites, with some having the possibility to interconnect to adjacent rooms, giving room for expansion.
- Approx. 116-232m², sleeps max. 2-8
If you’re looking for the ultimate in Aspen luxury, look no further than the Residences at The Little Nell. Available in two, three and four bedroom configurations, these apartments are privately owned and have dedicated ski concierge and room service teams. All Residences also have access to the exclusive rooftop pool deck and water garden, gym and yoga studio with a view.
- Approx. 185-327m², sleeps max. 2-8
- ‘Element 47’ restaurant serving gourmet cuisine
- ‘Ajax Tavern’ with outdoor patio for casual dining and après drinks
- Four bars, ranging from casual lounges to champagne and caviar bars
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Outdoor pool and Jacuzzi
- Spa with massage and beauty treatments
- Steam room
- Extensive conference facilities
- Car parking with valet
- Cosy lounge area with grand fireplace
- Ski concierge and storage
- Complimentary airport, mountains and town shuttle
- Complimentary snow bikes
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Printing, faxing, scanning and luggage shipping services
- On-call physicians
- Safety deposit boxes
- Pet-friendly with luxury amenities
- Packing and unpacking services
- Complimentary two hour Audi test drive
- Family and child amenities including car seats, prams, highchairs, toys, board games, babysitting services, infant bathtubs etc.
- First Tracks and Last Tracks programs
This is a tailor-made holiday and any prices are intended as a guide only.
Please call us for an accurate costing on 020 8313 3999.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy