Twin Peak is part of the Nevada Residence; a collection of beautiful contemporary apartments tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Zermatt's main high street. The collection of apartments ranges from one-bedroom boltholes to a beautiful five-bedroom penthouse. If arriving by train, this property is perfectly positioned just a one-minute walk from the train station. Zermatt's cafes, restaurants and bars are just a stone`s throw away and for the keen skiers, the property is equally close to the Gornergrat station which takes you straight to the top of the mountain.
Located on the first floor of the residence and sleeping up to six people in three bedrooms, Twin Peak is the perfect base to explore Zermatt. For larger groups, Twin Peak can be cleverly combined with the one-bedroom apartment, Charleston Peak to house up to eight guests in total.
Neutral-coloured walls and clean simple lines fill the bedrooms and living areas. There is plenty of space to relax and unwinder after spending the day on the slopes or walking to one of Zermatt's sun-drenched mountain terraces.
This apartment has two twin/double bedrooms, one of which has a terrace. These two bedrooms share a large bathroom that has a wonderful corner bathtub, perfect for soaking weary muscles. There is also a guest toilet. A cleverly interlinked apartment is home to a spacious double bedroom with an en-suite shower room which has its own balcony and cosy seating area. Adjacent to the bedroom is a small kitchenette with a dining table that seats two.
The main living area has plenty of comfy seating to relax and unwind in the evening. There is a large dining table for all the family to gather and recall tales from the day, or sit at the table and feast on local fondue. Twin Peak is a welcomed urban retreat in one the Alps most historic ski destinations.
Twin Peak has access to a private ski locker, and there is also a laundry room which can be used throughout the week.
- Sleeps 6
- 99 Square meters
- 3 Bedrooms
- 5 Individual beds
- 2 Bathrooms
- Additional WCs
- 6 Dining table seats
- 5 Living area seats
- Cable TV
- Cot/high chair available
- Private ski locker
- Shared laundry facilities
- Family-friendly chalets
- Corporate chalets
- Open plan living, kitchen and dining room
- 1 twin/double (shared bathroom with separate WC and private balcony access)
- 1 twin/double (shared bathroom with separate WC)
- 1 double bed (separate shower room, kitchenette and private balcony)
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy