Just off the town centre, the Hotel Belvedere showcases some enviable views. The restaurant's huge Art Nouveau windows are a particular highlight with a stunning vista down the valley. The hotel itself is of the era of the grand hotels. A striking building with cavernous halls and plenty of natural light. Though there has been plenty of renovations over the years, it has kept its old world charms. A particular highlight is the high levels of service apparent throughout the hotel. The staff couldn't be friendlier.
Each of the rooms is spacious, as you would expect from a building such as this and there's a cosy bar area with an open fire to relax in after a day on the slopes. Breakfast and the evening meal is buffet style and both get great reviews. Breakfast, in particular, is an absolute feast.
The Hotel Belvedere commands, arguably, the best views in Wengen. Looking down over the valley, the hotel has everything you need within a 5 minute walk. Whether that be the ski school office, beginner slopes cable car, the train station or resort centre, it's all close by.
What we like
- The hotel will pick you and your bags up from the train station on arrival and departure
- Fantastic views down the valley and plenty of natural light
- Breakfast is hearty to say the least
- The ski slopes are a 5 minute walk away, same with the town centre
- You can rent a locker in some of the ski shops close to the slopes to save walking in your ski boots
- City taxes are payable on departure (normally a couple of francs per person per night)
Each room in the Hotel Belvedere is equipped with a hair dryer, TV, radio, safe, WiFi and kettles as well as tea and coffee are available on request from reception.
Double room/double Jungfrau room
Double rooms have twin or a double bed with a bath in the bathroom. You can upgrade to a Jungfrau view room and some of these have a balcony (though it is on request). A bunk bed can be provided to sleep 2 additional children.
Approx. 18m2, sleeps max. 2 adults and 2 children
Single rooms have a single bed and the bathroom has a bath.
Approx. 12m2, sleeps max 1
- Bar with fire
- Transport to and from the train station
- Boot room
- Packed lunches available on request
This is a tailor-made holiday and any prices are intended as a guide only.
Please call us for an accurate costing on 020 8313 3999.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy