This stunning ground floor duplex apartment of 335 m2 with garden and balcony, completed in 2009. Old wood, polished oak floors and natural stone have been used throughout the apartment which is complemented by beautiful textiles and classic furniture.
The chalet is set out over two floors, sleeping up to 12 in five bedrooms (2 Doubles, 2 Twins, 2 Bunk beds), all with private bathrooms. The focal point of the open plan living/dining/kitchen area is a wonderful fireplace set in stone. There is also a private hammam and a TV playroom. A lift accesses the garage with two parking spaces, a private ski room and laundry room.
- Games room and console
- Close to La Rouge lift/restaurant/nightclub
- Large south-facing balcony with views
- Driver service from 8am until 8pm
- Ski and boot room
- Open fireplace
- WiFi/iPod docking station
Your personal chef and chalet host will be on hand to provide everything you may need, including bubbles on arrival, cooked breakfast six days a week, gourmet dinners and fabulous wines served throughout your evening meals. Additional beers, soft drinks and mixers are available should you wish to make use of our honesty bar policy. Our concierge service is also available to arrange any extras you may wish, such as ski lessons, restaurant reservations, massages, childcare and much more.
- A personal chef and host in your chalet
- Pre-dinner drinks on your first and last evening
- Canapes served on your first and last evening
- Gourmet three-course dinner on six nights
- Two pairs of carefully selected wines with dinner
- Honesty bar for beers, mixers and soft drinks
- Breakfast seven days a week
- Afternoon tea served six days a week
- La Dranse comfortably sleeps 12 adults while still feeling spacious.
- La Dranse is situated right by La Rouge lift and bar hub. Offering quick access to the ski range and lively bars and nightclub, it is also a respectable distance from town centre … the perfect balance of excitement and peace.
One of the most enjoyable parts of a catered chalet holiday is undoubtedly the food. This operator aims to create the perfect dinner party every night of the week. Their food is of the highest quality and their wines are carefully selected to compliment your evening meal.
What better way to start your evening than with bubbles and canapés on the balcony or enjoy your hor d’oevres by a roaring fire? Regardless of which of their fabulous chalets you stay in, you will enjoy a drinks reception with canapés on your first and last evening, afternoon tea and 3-course gourmet evening meals served on six evenings. Your host will have laid your table exquisitely and will take care of you throughout your dining experience, serving delicious dishes and topping up your glass. Relax, you’re on holiday!
This operator only employs great chefs who have the vision and ability to create a menu that suits you. They have designed a carefully created menu for their chalets, which still allows their chefs to be creative and flexible. If you have any special requests or dietary requirements, let us know and they can design a bespoke menu to meet your tastes.
We know how important the food is when it comes to your chalet holiday, and this operator uses ingredients that can be sourced locally to provide a menu of the freshest dishes possible.
Quite simply, they want you to enjoy deliciously, good quality, well-researched wines, which will be tasty enough to drink on their own as an aperitif or when lingering at the dinner table.
Their job is to dispel the notion that chalet wine will be ‘cheap ‘n nasty’ so they have carefully selected pairs of fine wines for you to enjoy with your meal, offering a selection of reds and whites of the highest quality. It was a hard job, but they tasted dozens of wines and voted for some gems, chosen for their superior tastes – we’re sure you won’t be disappointed.
Breakfast & Afternoon Tea
Wake up to the smell of brewing coffee and freshly baked bread. Your chef will ensure you fuel yourself for a day of skiing, whether you prefer a full cooked breakfast or simply some fruit and yoghurt. The table will be laid with a selection of breakfast items to choose from.
After a long day on the slopes, unwind with a cup of tea and a slice of cake by the fireplace or on your balcony. Your host will lay out your afternoon tea, so help yourself to a sweet treat – you deserve it after all that skiing!
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy