Sadly this property is no longer available for the 2021/22 ski season, it was very popular with our clients and we hope to see it return for the 2022/23 ski season.
Call our experts on 020 8313 3999, for recommendations of similar properties that are available.
The newly refurbished Best Western Hotel formerly known as Hotel Lek is rated as one of the best hotels in Kranjska Gora, the hotel is situated in a lovely quiet spot yet close to the centre and the slopes just 300m away. With its warm atmosphere and friendly staff, Best Western Hotel is a perfect choice for families and group.
Prices are based on a top floor double or single room with sloping ceiling, shower, hairdryer, satellite TV and telephone.
Superior rooms on the lower floors are large and have a minibar, safe and balcony.
- Buffet breakfast and 4 course buffet-style evening meal.
- New Year gala dinner at extra cost of £75 per person
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free
- Location 3 minutes’ (300m) walk to the slopes.
- Indoor heated pool
- Sauna and fitness room
- à la carte restaurant
- Cots & Linen
- Highchairs in Restaurant
- Hotel Family Friendly
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
2021/2022 Season offersHalf Price Equipment Hire - Half price ski hire or carriage - when you book your lift pass. Offer available on all dates.Not valid on bookings made within 6 weeks of departure
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy