The Winter Wonderland package lets you see the best of Bled and it's surrounding region, without needing to be on the slopes. You can travel to the nation's capital, Ljubljana, for a cultural half-day trip, or explore the peaceful forests on a guided snowshoe walk. Alternatively, let some animals do the work, with a horse and carriage ride around the beautiful lake, or a dog sledging excursion through the snow.
Your base for these activities will be the Hotel Park - perfectly placed on the lakeshore, with stunning views of the famous island and its castle. Bled's largest hotel also has some brilliant features, like a heated rooftop pool, with more panoramic views, plus a wellness centre offering Thai massages and other relaxing treatments. Mealtimes consist of delicious and varied buffets for breakfast and dinner.
- Fantastic package with four different activities.
- Accommodation at the Hotel Park, near the lakeside and centre of Bled.
- Access the heated indoor rooftop pool.
- Gym/fitness centre
- Indoor pool
- Spa & wellness facilities
- In the centre of Bled, close to bars and restaurants
- On the lake shore
- Less than 1 minute's walk to the shuttle bus stop
- 30-45 minutes' free ski bus journey to Vogel ski area (included with the lift pass)
- 30 minutes' taxi ride to Kranjska Gora ski area
- All rooms have a minibar, hairdryer, safe, cable TV and balcony.
- Suite - sleeps 4 (max 2 adults): Twin or double bed, double sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony with lake view.
Food and drink:
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course buffet evening meals
- New Year's Eve gala dinner included
- Heated rooftop indoor pool
- Whirlpool and fitness room
- Thai wellness centre - extra charge for massage and treatments
- Piano bar and lounge
- Free WiFi throughout
- Internet corner
- Laundry facilities
- Ski room
- 3 lifts to all floors
- 217 bedrooms
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy