The Winter Wonderland package lets you see the best of Bled and it's surrounding region, without needing to be on the slopes. You can travel to the nation's capital, Ljubljana, for a cultural half-day trip, or explore the peaceful forests on a guided snowshoe walk. Alternatively, let some animals do the work, with a horse and carriage ride around the beautiful lake, or a dog sledging excursion through the snow.
Your base for these activities will be the Hotel Park - perfectly placed on the lakeshore, with stunning views of the famous island and its castle. Bled's largest hotel also has some brilliant features, like a heated rooftop pool, with more panoramic views, plus a wellness centre offering Thai massages and other relaxing treatments. Mealtimes consist of delicious and varied buffets for breakfast and dinner.
- Fantastic package with four different activities.
- Accommodation at the Hotel Park, near the lakeside and centre of Bled.
- Access the heated indoor rooftop pool.
- Gym/fitness centre
- Indoor pool
- Spa & wellness facilities
- In the centre of Bled, close to bars and restaurants
- On the lake shore
- Less than 1 minute's walk to the shuttle bus stop
- 30-45 minutes' free ski bus journey to Vogel ski area (included with the lift pass)
- 30 minutes' taxi ride to Kranjska Gora ski area
- All rooms have a minibar, hairdryer, safe, cable TV and balcony.
- Suite - sleeps 4 (max 2 adults): Twin or double bed, double sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony with lake view.
Food and drink:
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course buffet evening meals
- New Year's Eve gala dinner included
- Heated rooftop indoor pool
- Whirlpool and fitness room
- Thai wellness centre - extra charge for massage and treatments
- Piano bar and lounge
- Free WiFi throughout
- Internet corner
- Laundry facilities
- Ski room
- 3 lifts to all floors
- 217 bedrooms
Important Covid-19 refund promise
You can amend your holiday for free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever destination you’ve booked, if you're flying with this operator.
Also, if you're due to go on holiday but have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have symptoms or have been asked to self-isolate, you can submit a medical certificate and amend your booking for free. This operator's normal terms & conditions apply for cancellations. If you wish to cancel your holiday, we advise you to speak to your insurance company.
If there are overseas local restrictions that impact your ability to get on the mountain – like the ski area is closed due to COVID-19 – then we’ll contact you to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
If your holiday has to be cancelled for reasons related to COVID-19, you’ll receive a full cash refund for the amount you paid.
Get peace of mind with our COVID Cover benefits (provided by the Holiday to Home insurance policy with AXA Insurance UK Plc). These include free amends if you contract COVID-19 before you travel and insurance for medical costs if you contract it while you’re away.
- When you go on holiday with us in Winter 2020/21, you’ll automatically be covered for overseas medical assistance if you contract COVID-19. You’ll also be covered for any testing costs and we’ll fly you home for medical treatment if you need it (subject to T&Cs).
- If you’re asked to quarantine while you’re away, we’ll cover you for the extra time you’re there and for a new return flight home.
- You can amend your holiday for free if you contract COVID-19 before your holiday.
- Your Holiday to Home cover from AXA Insurance offers specific protection if your holiday is impacted by COVID-19. You’ll still need to book separate winter sports travel insurance too, to cover all other aspects of your trip (e.g. winter sports activities, cancellation, baggage and medical cover for other conditions or accidents).
- Take a look at the T&Cs. You’ll also find answers to some frequently asked questions about the policy, and the full Holiday to Home insurance policy.
- This operator is doing everything they can to protect you against COVID-19 during your holiday, from deep-cleaning their aircraft to making sure our accommodations and ski partners meet the highest standards of hygiene.
This operator promise they'll only take you on quarantine-free holidays. This means if they know you'll need to self-isolate or quarantine when you arrive at a destination, they won't take you there, and if you need to self-isolate when you return to the UK, you'll have the option to amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Following FCDO advice
If the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) advice changes before you go or while you’re on holiday, we’ll contact you to discuss the next steps. If it changes to ‘all but essential travel’, you can amend or cancel your holiday for free.
Keeping you informed
We’ll contact you before you go about the current safety regulations in your resort. We’re working closely with our accommodation providers and ski suppliers to implement local rules and keep you safe. As most ski resorts operate in winter only, we can’t confirm any details quite yet.
While you’re away, the resort team will always be on hand to support you – you can get in touch with us 24/7 by phone.
Book with confidence
This operator is part of a group of companies, one of the world’s leading travel groups. All of their package holidays include flights, transfers and accommodation, and are ABTA and ATOL protected.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy