The charming bled rose hotel (formerly known as the hotel jelovica) is set in a great location, close to the lake and near the foot of the castle.
After a busy day on the slopes, take a stroll along the lake path or flop onto your comfy bed before heading down to the hotel's bar. Enjoy the view of lake bled on your doorstep from the modern rooms or step out on your balcony in the morning and wake up to fresh mountain air.
On half board, you can tuck into fresh fruit, cheeses, nuts and pastries as well as a wide selection of food at the restaurant's buffet after you've worked up an appetite on the mountain.
- Great location, only moments to the lakeside and the centre of bled.
- Ski bus stop outside.
- Wellness centre with indoor pool and saunas.
- Best for families
- Gym/fitness centre
- Best for groups
- Indoor pool
- Only a few steps to the lakeside
- Less than 3 minutes' walk to the centre of bled
- Ski bus stop outside
- All bedrooms have hairdryer, free wifi and cable tv. Minibar available in superior room types.
- Double room - sleeps 2: twin or double beds, private shower, wc and balcony.
- Lake view double room - sleeps 2: twin or double beds, private shower, wc, balcony and lake view.
- Superior lake view double room - sleeps 2-3: larger room with twin or double beds, single sofa bed, private shower, wc, balcony and lake view.
- Family room - sleeps 4: twin or double beds, a separate set of twin beds, private shower and wc.
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast
- 4-course buffet evening meals (dependent on number of guests at the hotel, maybe with waiter service)
- New year gala dinner included
- Bar and lounge
- Wellness centre with indoor pool, fitness room and saunas
- Lift to all floors
- Free wifi
- 88 rooms
Good to know
Lakeside rooms do not guarantee lake views.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy