Once a stately home this grand and sophisticated hotel is within 100 metres of the boutiques, bars and restaurants of picturesque Cortina. You'll be amongst the cobbled streets and lively piazzas in no time. The ski shuttle stops just outside the hotel or it’s only a 7 minute walk to the Faloria ski lift.
Designed in a contemporary style the hotel has a modern take on traditional glamour. The rooms are full of light wood and natural hues, a relaxing escape after a day on the slopes. Bar Giardino d'Inverno is a popular spot for afternoon tea with aperitifs or relax in the first cigar bar in Cortina if you're a fan of luxury smokes.
Pre-dinner, the spa area is worth a dip with indoor pool and a huge hot tub style area as well as the sauna and steam room. Massages are available or chill out in the herbal tea room before making your way upstairs for some fine dining at the Savoy Restaurant.
100 metres walk to the start of the pedestrianised heart of Cortina, to get to the very centre of the resort it's a five minute walk. The ski lifts are down the road 400-650m depending on the route you take or the ski bus stops right outside the hotel, it's complimentary.
What we like
- The hotel's design is clean, relaxing and welcoming
- Winter garden with great views of the Dolomites
- Great location makes getting to the town centre or ski slopes a doddle
- The spa isn't particularly child-friendly, worth noting for families
- There is a concierge service to help with delicious mountain restaurant booking (and plenty of other things too)
- Complimentary luggage storage on arrival and departure days
- Car parking
All rooms are designed in a contemporary style with free WiFi, LCD TVs, comfortable seating areas as well as a mini bar and safe.
Comfort rooms have twin beds, unless on the seventh floor where they have king beds. There is a marble bathroom with a bath or shower. Some rooms have a balcony.
Interconnecting rooms are available. Interconnect with other comfort or deluxe rooms, this is on request.
Approx. 16-23m2, sleeps max. 2
The superior rooms have either king or twin beds and a marble bathroom with shower or bath and a hair dryer. Some rooms have a balcony.
Rooms can interconnect with either superior or deluxe rooms, on request.
Approx. 27-29m2, sleeps max. 2
Deluxe rooms have either a king or twin beds as well as a writing desk. The large marble bathrooms have either a shower or bath. Some rooms have a balcony. One Deluxe room on the seventh floor has a 30m2 terrace.
Most rooms have the possibility of an extra bed.
A couple of these rooms interconnect through a small hallway with another deluxe room. Alternatively, they can connect with a superior or comfort room.
Approx. 30m2, sleeps max. 3
- Savoy Restaurant - fine dining
- Bar Giardino d'Inverno - afternoon tea and aperitifs
- Cigar bar - first in Cortina
- Winter garden terrace with views of the Dolomites
- 750m2 spa
- Beauty treatments and massage
- Jacuzzi - pool style
- Indoor swimming pool
- Herbal tea room
- Small gym
- Complimentary WiFi in public areas and guest rooms
- In house ski service
- Complimentary luggage storage for early/late check in/out
- Private parking garage
- Conference facilities
- Bed and breakfast
- Can upgrade to half board
This is a tailor-made holiday and any prices are intended as a guide only.
Please call us for an accurate costing on 020 8313 3999.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy