The location is key for the Hotel Olimpia. You're right on the main pedestrian street and only 350m from the Faloria gondola. Being bed and breakfast, you'll want to have a look around town for the best restaurants and bars for your evening meals and they're all within easy walking distance. There's also a decent cafe/bar in the hotel itself for a few drinks closer to home.
Breakfast is enough to fuel you for the mountains and hot options are available for a small supplement if you need a little more get up and go than the coffee provides. Ski buses stop close by if you want to venture out to different lifts.
The small wellness area has a hot tub and Finnish sauna that's set at around 80 degrees so you'll be soothing out those aches in no time. Traditional mountain design is how you'd describe the decor; light wood, plenty of patterned red material and I think they nicked your nan's curtains. It's very clean, welcoming and the staff are great - it's family run after all. If you're looking for a decent price, clean and comfortable hotel you can't go wrong with the Olimpia.
What we like
- Central location and easy walk to the ski lifts
- Family run, so friendly staff and a tight run ship
- Small wellness area for a hot tub or sauna session
- The rooms are on the smaller size but perfectly adequate
- If you want hot options in the morning there is a supplement - tea and coffee are included
- Hotel parking is available
- Car parking
All rooms have a TV with sky digital service, Wi-Fi and a hairdryer in the bathroom as well as bathroom products.
Standard single room
Single rooms have a single bed and en suite with a shower.
Approx. 8m2, sleeps max. 1
Standard rooms have either a double or twin beds and an en suite with either a shower or a bath.
Approx. 12m2, sleeps max. 2
Comfort rooms have twin beds which can be pushed together. The bathroom has a shower and bathtub.
Approx. 16m2, sleeps max. 2
- Breakfast room
- Hot tub
- Wi-Fi corner - not throughout the whole hotel
- Ski storage room
- Car parking - additional fee
Bed and breakfast
This is a tailor-made holiday and any prices are intended as a guide only.
Please call us for an accurate costing on 020 8313 3999.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy