In the shadow of the impressive nineteenth-century bell tower, the Hotel Cortina is in the very heart of Cortina ski resort. Surrounded by the pedestrianised area with its bustling piazzas and cobbled streets lined with boutiques, cafés and artisan shops. This is Cortina at its most impressive.
Ran by generation after generation of the Apollonio family since 1870, the Hotel Cortina is steeped in history, antique wood and masterfully crafted cast iron staircases give a decadent style to the place. The bar spills onto the terrace along Corso Italia, a great spot for après ski bombardinos and tasty nibbles in the Restaurantino. The main restaurant serves delicious traditional fare and there's also a small wellness area to take full advantage of.
What we like about Hotel Cortina:
- Central location, you're in and amongst the glamorous buzz of Cortina ski resort
- Great après bar and terrace
- Old world elegant decor, something from a Jane Austin novel
- The bus stop is close by - it's much easier than walking
- The restaurant is well worth a visit during your stay - you won't be disappointed
- Wellness centre
- Whirlpool tub (hot tub)
- Treatments and massage - additional cost
- Ski room
- Car park and garage - charges apply
- Conference facilities
- Bag porter
- Babysitting on request
- Bed and breakfast
- Ski lockers
- Car parking
All rooms at the ski Hotel Cortina are traditionally styled with balconies looking over the Dolomites and town. Each room has a TV, mini bar, phone and internet connection. All rooms have wooden flooring.
Standard room - Sleeps max. 2
Standard rooms have a double bed (two single beds on request) with an elegant mountain style. En suite.
Deluxe room - Sleeps max. 2
Deluxe rooms have a double bed and are custom furnished with antique wood and Ampezzo paintings. These are in the renovated section of the hotel with bathrooms tiled in Tuscan terracotta.
Junior suite - Sleeps max. 3
Junior suites have a double bed and a sofa bed. They're more spacious with fine wood and wrought iron decor. There's a small seating area and superior amenities.
Suite - Sleeps max. 3
Suites have a double bed and a sofa bed, similar to the junior suite in style, they have a sitting room and most have two bathrooms
This is a tailor-made holiday and any prices are intended as a guide only.
Please call us for an accurate costing on 020 8313 3999.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy