Just south of Cortina, the Faloria Mountain Spa Resort is in the village or Zuel di Sopra. Styled on a traditional Italian country house there's plenty of dark wood and natural light to create a welcoming atmosphere. Being out of resort the hotel puts on a complimentary shuttle service to take you to town or the ski lifts. It runs on an hourly basis (depending on the time of day). Though it doesn't operate that late so if you want to dine in town ask the concierge for a taxi.
The in-house Mulsanne Restaurant serves local dishes with a heavy Mediterranean influence. You have a choice of seating; are you a traditional Tyrolese Stube fan or simply want great views from the open Veranda area? The lounge bar has live piano music most evenings making it a great spot to retire to after dinner.
There's also an 850m2 wellness area with indoor pool and massage jets for a post ski soak. The sauna or Turkish baths are further options for a little relaxation, massage and beauty treatments are also available.
Just outside Cortina in the village of Zuel di Sopra, the Faloria Mountain Spa Resort isn't comfortably walkable to the slopes or town so the hotel puts on a complimentary shuttle bus that runs on a roughly hourly schedule. There's not much in terms of bars and restaurants in the village so you would want to head into Cortina each evening unless you opt for the half board at the hotel.
What we like
- Nespresso machines in every room as well as a complimentary mini bar
- Heated boot racks in the ski room - toasty toes in the mornings
- Madagascar kid play room with assistant at certain times each day
- You'll need to use the shuttle service to get to the slopes or town
- The shuttle bus doesn't run late into the evening so you'll be reliant on taxis or ideally a hire car
- Dogs are allowed in the hotel for €20 per dog per day
- Ski lockers
- Car parking
All rooms come with the following facilities: safe, hairdryer, complimentary mini bar and snacks, phone, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, bottled water daily, Wi-Fi, Sky TV, Molton Brown bathroom products.
Classic double rooms have a double bed and a bathroom with a bath or shower.
Approx. 20m2, sleeps max. 2
Comfort suites have a double bed. There is also a living area with two sofa beds. The bathroom has a bath or a shower.
Approx. 35m2, sleeps max. 4
Premier suites have either a double or twin beds with a separated living area with two sofa beds. Each suite has either a balcony, terrace or direct access to the garden. The bathroom is decorated in artisan tiles with either a bath or a shower.
Approx. 40m2, sleeps max. 4
Prestige suites have a bedroom with a double bed, a living area with two sofa beds and an additional attic room with twin beds. They have either two or three bathrooms and have a balcony, terrace or direct garden access.
Approx. 70m2, sleeps max. 6
- Mulsanne Restaurant
- Veranda dining - mountain views
- Stube dining - Tyrolese style lounge
- Lounge with piano bar - live music
- Spa with massage and beauty treatments
- Indoor pool with massage jets
- Turkish bath
- Kneipp pool
- Relaxation room
- Fitness room
- Shuttle service to town and slopes, hourly
- Boot warmers in ski room
- Madagascar kid play room, assisted at certain times each day
- Baby sitters on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all areas
- Concierge service
- Indoor parking €15 per car per day
- Pet friendly €20 per dog per day
Bed and breakfast
Upgrade to half board
This is a tailor-made holiday and any prices are intended as a guide only.
Please call us for an accurate costing on 020 8313 3999.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (8 - 11)
Junior Snowboard Pack (8 - 11)
Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 7)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy