Chalet Twenty26 is located in an idyllic and private location just moments away from the centre of Morzine. The chalet boasts all the features of a luxury boutique hotel, with the intimacy of a private residence. The spa area alone occupies an entire floor and features a heated outdoor pool, sauna, hot tub, hammam, waterfall shower and a vaulted treatment room.
Twenty26 offers beautiful contemporary décor and is set over four floors spanning more than 335m2. The chalet comfortably sleeps 12 guests across 6 en suite bedrooms. The main living area alone is over 50m2 and features full-height glazing and a wrap-around balcony which affords stunning views of the Pointe de Nyon and the ski slopes of Morzine.
On the lower ground level, you will find a separate bar and lounge, overlooking the pool and leading onto a terrace with fire-pit and lounge seating. It’s the perfect spot for private après ski celebrations. Just adjacent to this is the dedicated cinema with two tiers of comfortable sofa seating and a high definition projection display. With all this on offer, making it out to the ski slopes at all can be a challenge!
The nearest lift is only 500m away taking less than in a minute in the chauffeured vehicle. The property is staffed by an experienced team including a dedicated chalet manager, professional chef, an assistant manager, driver and housekeeper, all of whom work tirelessly to ensure you experience the most wonderful stay.
Spa & Relaxing
The spa facilities at Twenty26 are divine, allowing total relaxation of mind and body. The dedicated spa suite is accessed from a central relaxation area. This leads to a wet zone which includes a vaulted steam room and hydrotherapy area with power shower and massage jets. There’s also a dedicated treatment room for guests to enjoy a range of massage and beauty treatments. A covered walkway leads to the iconic spa deck, home to a sunken hot tub, a beautiful cedar barrel sauna and a heated swimming pool.
Twenty26 has extensive entertainment facilities. A state-of-the-art cinema room features multi-tier seating and a huge HD projection screen, which is perfect for indulging in a film or playing on the latest games consoles. Guests can also unwind in a second lounge with club seating and a bar complete with a large flat-screen TV, perfect for keeping up with the latest news or sports. Each bedroom also has its own satellite TV with access to our on-demand movie library, and a multi-zone audio system allows music streaming throughout the chalet.
Beautifully decorated throughout, Twenty26 is a contemporary twist on classic Alpine style. Large Italian sofas surround a stunning wood burner in the main living room, whilst in the dining room, a Claire Norcross lighting installation is suspended over a Matthew Hilton table. Each bedroom is uniquely furnished and our sumptuous beds are dressed in linen from The White Company. The elegant bathrooms have either a drench shower or freestanding bath and you will also find luxurious products from Bamford.
- Relaxation area with a nail bar
- Treatment room
- Wet zone with steam room and hydrotherapy jet shower
- Covered access to spa deck and outdoor heated swimming pool
- Sunken hot-tub and cedar barrel sauna
- Bedroom 5 – Luxury – garden views, Le Corbusier chair, dressing table, twin/king size bed and en suite shower
- Bedroom 6 – Luxury – private terrace with mountain views, king-size bed, feature en suite bathroom
- Bar & Lounge with large flat-screen TV and club seating
- Cinema room with multi-tier seating and large HD projection screen
- Entrance hall with feature slate wall
- Large heated boot room with ski racks and boot warmers
- Open-plan living room with wood-burning stove
- Wrap-around balcony – south facing with mountain views
- Large dining area with Matthew Hilton table and Claire Norcross lighting
- Professionally equipped kitchen
- Bedroom 1 – Junior Suite – split level room, lounge/dressing area, twin/king size bed and en suite shower
- Bedroom 2 – Classic – panoramic skylight, writing desk, twin/king size bed and en suite shower
- Bedroom 3 – Luxury – south-facing mountain views, dressing table, twin/king size bed and en suite shower
- Bedroom 4 – Luxury – south-facing mountain views, Barcelona chair, twin/king size bed and en suite shower
Twenty26 has an idyllic location between the centre of town and the beautiful nature reserves of the Vallee de la Manche. The chalet’s grounds stretch out over an acre of land and enjoy fantastic views of the Morzine ski slopes and the Dents Blanches mountain range.
The nearest ski lift is just 500m away taking less than a minute in the chauffeured vehicle, and the centre of town is only a few minutes further. Those who prefer to stretch their legs can walk to the town centre via a groomed riverside path that meanders through the trees.
The high-altitude skiing of Avoriaz is best accessed from the Prodains Telepherique which is less than a 5-minute drive from the chalet.
Staffing & Service
- Your team will typically include a Chalet Manager, professional Chef and two to three Hosts
- Driving service in luxury vehicles (typically Mercedes Vitos) from 08:00 to 22:30 every day
- Daily housekeeping and hosting service throughout your stay
- Luxury bathroom products from Bamford
- The Breakfast Club is our signature menu to start the day offering a selection of hot dishes and delicious continental options
- Afternoon Tea including cakes, freshly-made bread and a savoury platter each day
Luxury dining from your professional chef on 5 evenings which typically we would recommend includes:
Kaiseki – our exquisite 6-course Japanese fine dining restaurant experience
Three gourmet dinners – designed just for your group
One dinner chosen from our international Taste menu
- We can arrange delivery of pre-prepared meals on other nights, should you not wish to dine out
- Pre-arrival menu consultation to customise your dining experience
- Children’s early supper served on 5 evenings (if required)
- Boot room snacks and refreshments
- Crémant de Loire or Champagne served throughout the week on-demand
- Selection of at least 8 house wines available throughout your stay
- Gin Bar with various gins and speciality tonic
- Open spirits bar
- Signature Cocktail List curated in-house
- Artisan beers
- Concierge service to help arrange your holiday itinerary including pre-booking of lift passes, airport transfers, instruction and other in-resort activities
- Dedicated online booking area to simplify the management of your stay, making it easier to collect information from your whole group
Prices shown are per person based on full occupancy of the property. Usually, this property is only bookable on a full occupancy basis.
Prices for this holiday are based on a Euro price and displayed in Pounds. Rates are updated regularly but prices are subject to fluctuation. If you'd prefer, you are also able to pay the cost of your holiday in Euros, please let us know if you would like to do this at the time of booking.
A chance to ‘dine out’ without leaving your chalet, Taste is a unique ‘restaurant’ concept with 5 different menus to choose from. Taste was born out of feedback from guests, who wanted to eat fantastic food, but also wanted more variety throughout their stay. Taste is more relaxed than this operator's fine-dining menus, designed so that you have time to enjoy the fantastic facilities in their chalets without feeling tied to the dining table all evening. Taste is also about eating together as a family or group of friends, sharing stories of the day on the mountain.
Designed by Head Chef, Nick Lyon Dean, inspired by world cuisine and the concept of tasty yet relaxed food shared at a convivial table. Suitable for the whole family to enjoy together, mixing-up the service style with a tapas bar, Middle Eastern sharing platters or their twist on the Savoyard fondue1. This is contemporary dining, the best of the city, now in the Alps.
Each menu isn’t just about food, but also the drinks. Expect a few surprises – so as well as matched wines you might find an Amber Ale here, a glass of sherry there, or a even a speciality cocktail. You are of course welcome to enjoy any drinks from our House Menu as usual.
Select 2 or more of these flavourful menus to enjoy during your stay*, let us know of any dietary requirements in advance, and unless you tell us otherwise we will assume the whole family will dine together.
The Breakfast Club
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and this operator does breakfast.
After the success of their summer restaurant, Twenty26, guests can now enjoy the best of The Breakfast Club during their winter stay.
In all their Exclusive Collection chalets you can now enjoy six different delicious Breakfast Club Classics throughout your holiday.
All The Breakfast Club signature daily dishes have been designed by Head Chef Nick Lyon Dean.
The Breakfast Club comprises a continental buffet, a selection of hot dishes, and a daily Breakfast Club special. They are the perfect way to start your day.
Bircher muesli with macerated fruit and Greek yoghurt
Pink Grapefruit Half with fresh berries
Fruit Salad with lavender syrup and mint
A selection of breads, preserves, pastries, cereals and juices are available for self-service.
Toast to order
Freshly Squeezed Orange to order
Hot Breakfast Mains
The Breakfast Club Daily Special
Hearty Porridge with chef’s homemade rhubarb compote and Greek yoghurt, topped off with candied almonds
Grilled Streaky Bacon with Eggs cooked to your liking, served with toast, homemade tomato chutney and sautéed mushrooms.
Crushed Avocado on toast with slow roast harissa tomatoes, feta and watercress
Sample Daily Specials
Sweetcorn & Spring Onion Fritters, Poached Egg, Tomato Salsa, Smoked Salmon
Eggs Benedict – Poached Eggs, Toast, Jambon Sec or Smoked Salmon, Hollandaise Sauce
Turkish Poached Eggs – Menemen Tomato Sauce, Wilted Spinach, Dill & Lemon Yoghurt, Toast
Nutella French Toast, Blueberry Compote, Mascarpone, Toasted Hazelnuts
American Pancakes, Berry Compote, Grilled Banana, Maple Syrup, Crème Fraiche
Breakfast Burrito – Tortilla, Scrambled Eggs, Chorizo, Mushroom & Red Peppers
Like To Keep Things Simple?
If your appetite is more snowflake than snowball, or you like to keep things simple in the morning, then you can pick and choose from the A La Carte Breakfast Club menu. Choose from a selection of croissants and pastries, cereals and granolas, juices and fruits. However you roll, we’ve got breakfast covered.
Kaiseki is their Japanese Fusion Restaurant serving contemporary Japanese cuisine in the heart of the French Alps.
As part of your stay in any of their Exclusive Collection properties you can enjoy this multi-course tasting menu of 5 to 10 dishes based on the kaiseki principles.
Made from the freshest ingredients, using specific cooking skills and techniques, Kaiseki is internationally recognised as being one of the most prestigious of all dining experiences. It has, at its core, a deep-rooted set of philosophies and guidelines, many of which influenced western chefs’ approaches to cuisine and the Art of Dining.
Sample this tradition from the luxury of your alpine home, experiencing Japanese traditions and cuisine as part of your luxury ski holiday.
Kaiseki is internationally recognised as being one of the most prestigious of all dining experiences. It has, at its core, a deep-rooted set of philosophies and guidelines.
Made from the freshest ingredients, using specific cooking skills and techniques, Kaiseki has, at its core, a deep-rooted set of philosophies and guidelines, many of which influenced western chefs’ approaches to cuisine and the Art of Dining.
A ‘wine flight’ matched to each course is served to complement the menu and create a unique dining experience.
Four Bottle Bar
The Four Bottles Bar is your exclusive private bar available to enjoy throughout your Boutique stay. Curated, just for their guests, you can enjoy drinks from across the 4 ‘bottles’ of fine wines, craft beers, select gins and spirits, and their very own BC Signature cocktails.
Handpicked from around the globe, rigorously tested in-house, and showcased just for you – nothing about The Four Bottles Bar is ordinary. It is a chance to experience the world.
Enjoy a Ruinart Champagne reception at the time of your choosing – the perfect welcome on the first night, or save it for a special celebration later in the week.
Artisan beers from Alepine, Fourpure and Von Freude can be found in the bar fridge.
A selection of at least 8 house wines, including Belstar Prosecco and our House Champagne, will be served throughout your stay.
The Gin Bar
Carefully selected gins and speciality tonics
Enjoy a signature BC cocktail as the perfect aperitif, or enjoy one of their premium spirits from the bar.
Private Cellars – A La Carte Wines
Guests of have access to the owner’s private cellars – their à la carte wine list includes prestigious ‘1st growth’ wines.
If there is a special wine you would like us to source for you then please let us know.
Economy Ski Pack
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
- Ski types: Skis downgraded from Sensation and Evolution ranges
- Maximum age: 3 years
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Economy Skis Only
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Espoir Ski Pack Inc Helmet (Under 12)
Mini Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 5)
Perfect for kids under 6, to safely carve their first turns. Helmets are highly recommended for children.
- Ski types: Junior
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy