Award-winning Chalet Pont du Cam is set in the heart of Meribel and offers a luxurious alpine retreat from which to explore the Three Valleys, the largest ski area in the world. From the secluded decked terrace and wellness suite to the palatial first floor entertaining space, this chalet is worth its World Ski Award accolade of World’s Best New Ski Chalet.
Spread over 450m2, the chalet sleeps up to 14 guests across 7 individually designed suites, each named after a famous Cambridge University college – the walls of each room depicting aspects of Cambridge both old and new. The chalet offers guests a fabulous living space taking up almost the entire 1st floor and the wellness suite features an outdoor hot tub, soothing hammam, private gym and Bamford massage treatment room. A private cinema, pool table and mood lit bar set the scene for a perfect mountain getaway.
The chalet is located in Méribel 1600. Méribel Centre is only a 5-minute chauffeur drive away and only a 2-minute drive from the Doron piste which offers easy access to the main lifts of the Chaudanne. From here you can discover one of the largest ski areas in the world, the famous, and world beating, Three Valleys.
- 450m2 luxury ski chalet with stunning views
- Southwest facing terrace with large hot tub, bar table and seating
- Private cinema with large screen and Champagne bar with pool table
- Spacious Living and Dining Areas separated by feature fireplace
- Wellness suite with hammam, Bamford treatment / massage room and gym
- Sleeps 14 guests in 7 individually designed suites
- All suites can be set-up as Double or Twin beds
- Master suites have dressing tables and comfortable armchairs, all rooms have balconies
- Most rooms suitable for a cot
- 1 further single bedroom is available – most suitable for travelling staff or a child
The First Floor
The fabulous living space encompasses almost the entire 1st floor. Warm yourself in front of the fire after a day on the slopes, snuggle into the sofas with a good book or take a seat at the champagne bar watching the sun set from the picture windows overlooking the Méribel valley. You can relive your finest piste moments over a game of pool before your exquisite dinner is served in the dining room. Why not end the evening on the decked terrace with a coffee or digestif or perhaps indulge in a late night hot tub. Open plan but perfectly separated by the feature fireplace, The First Floor is the perfect space for all your party’s needs
The Terrace & Wellness Suite
The large southwest facing terrace sets the scene for glorious days and perfect nights. The large luxury 8-seater hot tub is perfectly positioned for you to enjoy incredible and world famous mountain views. Relax in the sunshine on the deck loungers or indulge in a glass of bubbles at the bar. The Wellness Suite includes a hammam, a private gym and your very own Bamford treatment room where you can indulge in Bamford’s botanic and organic treatments, facials and massages. If you still need to find your inner peace, then why not sneak off to the private cinema and end the day watching one of your favourite films!
The Award-Winning Bedrooms
The chalet name, Pont du Cam, roughly translates to mean ‘Bridge over Cam’, Cam being the main river that flows through the city of Cambridge. The chalet’s logo is based on the Mathematical Bridge, that can be found on the grounds of Queens’ College, Cambridge.
Each of the chalet’s 7 individually designed suites are named after a famous Cambridge university college and the walls of each room depict aspects of Cambridge both old and new. The award-winning chalet offers a true melange of Alpine Culture and a historic British institution.
- Entrance hall
- Ski boot room with ski racks and boot warmers
- Cinema / Media Room
- Bamford Spa massage / treatment room
- Gym (with running machine, exercise bike, rowing machine, power plate and free weights)
- Large open plan living area encompassing almost the entire first floor
- Feature wood burning fireplace with both a lounge area and separate seated area
- Champagne Bar with pool table
- Dining area seating 14 guests
- Doors leading out to Southwest decked terrace and large 8 seaters hot tub
- Stunning mountain views throughout
- Queens Suite – Master twin or double with vaulted ceiling, en-suite bathroom featuring bath with integrated shower. Shared balcony access
- Emmanuel Suite – Twin or double with en-suite bathroom featuring bath with integrated shower. Shared balcony access
- Trinity Suite – Master twin or double with seating area, en-suite bathroom featuring bath with integrated shower. Shared balcony access
- Magdalene Suite – Master twin or double with seating area, en-suite bathroom featuring bath with integrated shower. Shared balcony access.
- Pembroke Suite – Twin or double bed with en-suite bathroom featuring bath with integrated shower. Shared balcony access
- Kings Suite – Master twin or double with vaulted ceiling and seating area, en-suite bathroom featuring bath with integrated shower. Private balcony.
- Fitzwilliam Suite –Twin or double with en-suite shower room. Private balcony
- Darwin – Single bedroom available on request (at additional cost)
Pont du Cam is very conveniently located in Méribel 1600, with local bars, restaurants and shops just a moment’s stroll. Méribel Centre with its lively après and wide variety of cafés, boutiques and restaurants is only a 5-minute chauffeured drive away.
Skiing access from Pont du Cam is simple, being only a 2-minute drive from the Doron piste which offers easy access to the main lifts of the Chaudanne. From here you can discover one of the largest ski areas in the world, the famous, and world beating, Three Valleys.
|Prices for this holiday are based on a Euro price and displayed in Pounds. Rates are updated regularly but prices are subject to fluctuation. If you'd prefer, you are also able to pay the cost of your holiday in Euros, please let us know if you would like to do this at the time of booking.|
A chance to ‘dine out’ without leaving your chalet, Taste is a unique ‘restaurant’ concept with 5 different menus to choose from. Taste was born out of feedback from guests, who wanted to eat fantastic food, but also wanted more variety throughout their stay. Taste is more relaxed than this operator's fine-dining menus, designed so that you have time to enjoy the fantastic facilities in their chalets without feeling tied to the dining table all evening. Taste is also about eating together as a family or group of friends, sharing stories of the day on the mountain.
Designed by Head Chef, Nick Lyon Dean, inspired by world cuisine and the concept of tasty yet relaxed food shared at a convivial table. Suitable for the whole family to enjoy together, mixing-up the service style with a tapas bar, Middle Eastern sharing platters or their twist on the Savoyard fondue1. This is contemporary dining, the best of the city, now in the Alps.
Each menu isn’t just about food, but also the drinks. Expect a few surprises – so as well as matched wines you might find an Amber Ale here, a glass of sherry there, or a even a speciality cocktail. You are of course welcome to enjoy any drinks from our House Menu as usual.
Select 2 or more of these flavourful menus to enjoy during your stay*, let us know of any dietary requirements in advance, and unless you tell us otherwise we will assume the whole family will dine together.
The Breakfast Club
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and this operator does breakfast.
After the success of their summer restaurant, Twenty26, guests can now enjoy the best of The Breakfast Club during their winter stay.
In all their Exclusive Collection chalets you can now enjoy six different delicious Breakfast Club Classics throughout your holiday.
All The Breakfast Club signature daily dishes have been designed by Head Chef Nick Lyon Dean.
The Breakfast Club comprises a continental buffet, a selection of hot dishes, and a daily Breakfast Club special. They are the perfect way to start your day.
Bircher muesli with macerated fruit and Greek yoghurt
Pink Grapefruit Half with fresh berries
Fruit Salad with lavender syrup and mint
A selection of breads, preserves, pastries, cereals and juices are available for self-service.
Toast to order
Freshly Squeezed Orange to order
Hot Breakfast Mains
The Breakfast Club Daily Special
Hearty Porridge with chef’s homemade rhubarb compote and Greek yoghurt, topped off with candied almonds
Grilled Streaky Bacon with Eggs cooked to your liking, served with toast, homemade tomato chutney and sautéed mushrooms.
Crushed Avocado on toast with slow roast harissa tomatoes, feta and watercress
Sample Daily Specials
Sweetcorn & Spring Onion Fritters, Poached Egg, Tomato Salsa, Smoked Salmon
Eggs Benedict – Poached Eggs, Toast, Jambon Sec or Smoked Salmon, Hollandaise Sauce
Turkish Poached Eggs – Menemen Tomato Sauce, Wilted Spinach, Dill & Lemon Yoghurt, Toast
Nutella French Toast, Blueberry Compote, Mascarpone, Toasted Hazelnuts
American Pancakes, Berry Compote, Grilled Banana, Maple Syrup, Crème Fraiche
Breakfast Burrito – Tortilla, Scrambled Eggs, Chorizo, Mushroom & Red Peppers
Like To Keep Things Simple?
If your appetite is more snowflake than snowball, or you like to keep things simple in the morning, then you can pick and choose from the A La Carte Breakfast Club menu. Choose from a selection of croissants and pastries, cereals and granolas, juices and fruits. However you roll, we’ve got breakfast covered.
Kaiseki is their Japanese Fusion Restaurant serving contemporary Japanese cuisine in the heart of the French Alps.
As part of your stay in any of their Exclusive Collection properties you can enjoy this multi-course tasting menu of 5 to 10 dishes based on the kaiseki principles.
Made from the freshest ingredients, using specific cooking skills and techniques, Kaiseki is internationally recognised as being one of the most prestigious of all dining experiences. It has, at its core, a deep-rooted set of philosophies and guidelines, many of which influenced western chefs’ approaches to cuisine and the Art of Dining.
Sample this tradition from the luxury of your alpine home, experiencing Japanese traditions and cuisine as part of your luxury ski holiday.
Kaiseki is internationally recognised as being one of the most prestigious of all dining experiences. It has, at its core, a deep-rooted set of philosophies and guidelines.
Made from the freshest ingredients, using specific cooking skills and techniques, Kaiseki has, at its core, a deep-rooted set of philosophies and guidelines, many of which influenced western chefs’ approaches to cuisine and the Art of Dining.
A ‘wine flight’ matched to each course is served to complement the menu and create a unique dining experience.
Four Bottle Bar
The Four Bottles Bar is your exclusive private bar available to enjoy throughout your Boutique stay. Curated, just for their guests, you can enjoy drinks from across the 4 ‘bottles’ of fine wines, craft beers, select gins and spirits, and their very own BC Signature cocktails.
Handpicked from around the globe, rigorously tested in-house, and showcased just for you – nothing about The Four Bottles Bar is ordinary. It is a chance to experience the world.
Enjoy a Ruinart Champagne reception at the time of your choosing – the perfect welcome on the first night, or save it for a special celebration later in the week.
Artisan beers from Alepine, Fourpure and Von Freude can be found in the bar fridge.
A selection of at least 8 house wines, including Belstar Prosecco and our House Champagne, will be served throughout your stay.
The Gin Bar
Carefully selected gins and speciality tonics
Enjoy a signature BC cocktail as the perfect aperitif, or enjoy one of their premium spirits from the bar.
Private Cellars – A La Carte Wines
Guests of have access to the owner’s private cellars – their à la carte wine list includes prestigious ‘1st growth’ wines.
If there is a special wine you would like us to source for you then please let us know.
Economy Ski Pack
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
- Ski types: Skis downgraded from Sensation and Evolution ranges
- Maximum age: 3 years
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Economy Skis Only
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Espoir Ski Pack Inc Helmet (Under 12)
Mini Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 5)
Perfect for kids under 6, to safely carve their first turns. Helmets are highly recommended for children.
- Ski types: Junior
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy