Few properties in the world possess the history, magic and charm of Ferme de Moudon, it may just be the most iconic chalet in the Alps. The sympathetic renovation, completed under the discerning eye of Nicky Dobree, has ensured the traditional architecture and authentic features of this eighteenth-century farmhouse have been preserved. Interiors are classically elegant, yet the cosy textures and sumptuous furnishings are warm and inviting.
This chalet is a true retreat from reality; its location is incredibly private and secluded, yet you are only moments from the chic Alpine resort of Les Gets. Standing on the balcony, you hear nothing but the tumbling stream or the morning birdsong; you see nothing but the mountains, the snow-clad pines and the skies.
The chalet’s 4 floors and 6 bedrooms accommodate up to 14 guests in pure luxury. The hand-picked team delivers a discreet yet highly personal service, anticipating your every need and leaving you with lasting memories.
- 400m2 chalet set in the most private of locations
- Private residence of acclaimed interior designer Nicky Dobree
- Designer and bespoke furniture throughout
- Entertainment level feat. TV snug, billiards table and bar
- Spa facilities including heated outdoor pool, sauna, outdoor shower and Jacuzzi
An Intimate Retreat
The unassuming entrance from the tiny lane has a veiled air of mystery, yet as you are welcomed through the door of Ferme de Moudon, you will feel that you have returned to a familiar and much-loved home. The sumptuous sofas call you to sink down with a book or newspaper whilst the crackling log fire warms your fingers and toes. This truly magical property with its relaxing and welcoming ambience will leave you feeling completely at ease.
Spa & Relaxation
The spa facilities at Ferme de Moudon invite you to embrace your incredible natural surroundings. Reinvigorate in the sauna, before stepping onto the private terrace and refreshing under the ice-cold shower, under the watchful gaze of the magnificent pine forest. Slide into the sunken hot-tubs and soak away the cares of the day whilst the mountains perform their daily ritual with a breath-taking sunset. Meanwhile, inside, your spa therapist awaits to soothe and re-energise those aching muscles.
At Ferme de Moudon the bedrooms nestle beneath the ancient timbers, stunning mountain vistas are revealed from windows tucked under the eaves and the cashmere throws and soft leather furnishings tempt you to snuggle down. The sumptuous sofas in the drawing room surround the roaring log fire and from the candlelit dining table, you can watch your chef preparing dinner in the open kitchen. After dinner, sink into the plush leather sofas in the TV snug with a digestif, or play a leisurely game on the billiards table.
- Landing with study – equipped with iMac
- Master Bedroom Suite – Super-king/twin beds with panoramic mountain views, iPod dock, en-suite bathroom.
- Separate shower room
- Family Bedroom – 2 single beds plus 2 trundle beds suitable for 2 adults or up to 4 children
Upper Ground Floor
- Entrance hall and cloakroom
- Drawing room with open log fire
- Dining room with access to balcony with steamer chairs
- Open kitchen and breakfast bar
- Additional bathroom – bath with shower over
- Bedroom 3 – Super-king/twin beds, iPod dock, en-suite shower room
- TV snug with large sofas, flat-screen TV, reading balcony and access to terrace
- Billiards table and bar
- Bedroom 4 – Super-king/twin beds, iPod dock, en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 5 – Super-king/twin beds, iPod dock, en-suite bathroom
- Ski entrance with ski lockers and boot warmers
Lower Ground Floor
- Bedroom 6 – Super king/twin beds, iPod dock, en-suite shower room
- Spa area with sauna and direct access to the outdoor shower and candlelit steps leading to the sunken hot tub
Tucked away at the end of a quiet lane in the hamlet of Moudon, the chalet sits in an intensely private location. Despite this, it is only a 4-minute drive to the Perrieres Express ski lift. As well as giving great access to the Morzine / Les Gets ski area this is one of our favourite places to ski in the whole of the Portes du Soleil.
For those looking to enjoy the boutiques and restaurants of Les Gets, the town centre is only a few minutes away. There are also cross-country ski trails and wonderful snowshoe walks from Mont Caly, just above Ferme de Moudon.
- Dedicated Concierge Manager to help arrange your full holiday itinerary including pre-booking of lift passes, airport transfers, instruction and other in-resort activities
- In-Resort Concierge Team – Led by the Chalet Manager to ensure guests experience the perfect stay
- Gourmet 5-course dinner served on 5 evenings
- Speciality dining night once a week – learn more soon
- Children’s early supper served on 6 evenings, if required
- Charcuterie platter and freshly made breads served alongside a cake at afternoon tea each day
- Daily breakfast menu offering a selection of hot dishes and a delicious continental buffet served on all 7 days
- Pre-arrival menu consultation with your professional chef
- Boot room snacks and refreshments
- Luxury chocolates
- Dedicated Chalet Manager to ensure the highest standards and provide a personal in-resort concierge
- Daily housekeeping, hosting and turn down service throughout your stay
- Luxury bathroom products from Bamford
- Professional in-house childcare team 1
- Professional in-house spa team providing a range of massage and beauty treatments 1
- In-chalet equipment hire fitted by our experienced technician 2
- Ruinart Champagne reception
- Belstar Prosecco served throughout the week on-demand
- Wine ‘flights’ matched to each dinner under advice from our sommelier from a selection of at least 8 house wines
- Open spirits bar including a premium gin and vodka – new partnerships to be announced soon
- Signature Cocktail each evening from our Exclusive in-house menu
- Artisan beers from local micro-breweries
- A la carte wine list for that special celebration
- Access to our owners’ Private Cellars – more information soon
Travel & Transport
- Pre-arrival concierge to help arrange transport requirements
- VIP Meet and Greet service by our concierge team on arrival at Geneva airport 3
- Daily driver service available from 08:00 to 22:30 every day
- Fleet of luxury vehicles (typically Volkswagen Caravelles
- Apres-ski chauffeur so no need to party in ski boots
1 services at additional cost - 2 for equipment booked through us / our preferred partner - 3 for transfers booked through us / our preferred partner
Prices shown are per person based on full occupancy of the property. Usually this property is only bookable on a full occupancy basis.
|Prices for this holiday are based on a Euro price and displayed in Pounds. Rates are updated regularly but prices are subject to fluctuation. If you'd prefer, you are also able to pay the cost of your holiday in Euros, please let us know if you would like to do this at the time of booking.|
A chance to ‘dine out’ without leaving your chalet, Taste is a unique ‘restaurant’ concept with 5 different menus to choose from. Taste was born out of feedback from guests, who wanted to eat fantastic food, but also wanted more variety throughout their stay. Taste is more relaxed than this operator's fine-dining menus, designed so that you have time to enjoy the fantastic facilities in their chalets without feeling tied to the dining table all evening. Taste is also about eating together as a family or group of friends, sharing stories of the day on the mountain.
Designed by Head Chef, Nick Lyon Dean, inspired by world cuisine and the concept of tasty yet relaxed food shared at a convivial table. Suitable for the whole family to enjoy together, mixing-up the service style with a tapas bar, Middle Eastern sharing platters or their twist on the Savoyard fondue1. This is contemporary dining, the best of the city, now in the Alps.
Each menu isn’t just about food, but also the drinks. Expect a few surprises – so as well as matched wines you might find an Amber Ale here, a glass of sherry there, or a even a speciality cocktail. You are of course welcome to enjoy any drinks from our House Menu as usual.
Select 2 or more of these flavourful menus to enjoy during your stay*, let us know of any dietary requirements in advance, and unless you tell us otherwise we will assume the whole family will dine together.
The Breakfast Club
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and this operator does breakfast.
After the success of their summer restaurant, Twenty26, guests can now enjoy the best of The Breakfast Club during their winter stay.
In all their Exclusive Collection chalets you can now enjoy six different delicious Breakfast Club Classics throughout your holiday.
All The Breakfast Club signature daily dishes have been designed by Head Chef Nick Lyon Dean.
The Breakfast Club comprises a continental buffet, a selection of hot dishes, and a daily Breakfast Club special. They are the perfect way to start your day.
Bircher muesli with macerated fruit and Greek yoghurt
Pink Grapefruit Half with fresh berries
Fruit Salad with lavender syrup and mint
A selection of breads, preserves, pastries, cereals and juices are available for self-service.
Toast to order
Freshly Squeezed Orange to order
Hot Breakfast Mains
The Breakfast Club Daily Special
Hearty Porridge with chef’s homemade rhubarb compote and Greek yoghurt, topped off with candied almonds
Grilled Streaky Bacon with Eggs cooked to your liking, served with toast, homemade tomato chutney and sautéed mushrooms.
Crushed Avocado on toast with slow roast harissa tomatoes, feta and watercress
Sample Daily Specials
Sweetcorn & Spring Onion Fritters, Poached Egg, Tomato Salsa, Smoked Salmon
Eggs Benedict – Poached Eggs, Toast, Jambon Sec or Smoked Salmon, Hollandaise Sauce
Turkish Poached Eggs – Menemen Tomato Sauce, Wilted Spinach, Dill & Lemon Yoghurt, Toast
Nutella French Toast, Blueberry Compote, Mascarpone, Toasted Hazelnuts
American Pancakes, Berry Compote, Grilled Banana, Maple Syrup, Crème Fraiche
Breakfast Burrito – Tortilla, Scrambled Eggs, Chorizo, Mushroom & Red Peppers
Like To Keep Things Simple?
If your appetite is more snowflake than snowball, or you like to keep things simple in the morning, then you can pick and choose from the A La Carte Breakfast Club menu. Choose from a selection of croissants and pastries, cereals and granolas, juices and fruits. However you roll, we’ve got breakfast covered.
Kaiseki is their Japanese Fusion Restaurant serving contemporary Japanese cuisine in the heart of the French Alps.
As part of your stay in any of their Exclusive Collection properties you can enjoy this multi-course tasting menu of 5 to 10 dishes based on the kaiseki principles.
Made from the freshest ingredients, using specific cooking skills and techniques, Kaiseki is internationally recognised as being one of the most prestigious of all dining experiences. It has, at its core, a deep-rooted set of philosophies and guidelines, many of which influenced western chefs’ approaches to cuisine and the Art of Dining.
Sample this tradition from the luxury of your alpine home, experiencing Japanese traditions and cuisine as part of your luxury ski holiday.
Kaiseki is internationally recognised as being one of the most prestigious of all dining experiences. It has, at its core, a deep-rooted set of philosophies and guidelines.
Made from the freshest ingredients, using specific cooking skills and techniques, Kaiseki has, at its core, a deep-rooted set of philosophies and guidelines, many of which influenced western chefs’ approaches to cuisine and the Art of Dining.
A ‘wine flight’ matched to each course is served to complement the menu and create a unique dining experience.
Four Bottle Bar
The Four Bottles Bar is your exclusive private bar available to enjoy throughout your Boutique stay. Curated, just for their guests, you can enjoy drinks from across the 4 ‘bottles’ of fine wines, craft beers, select gins and spirits, and their very own BC Signature cocktails.
Handpicked from around the globe, rigorously tested in-house, and showcased just for you – nothing about The Four Bottles Bar is ordinary. It is a chance to experience the world.
Enjoy a Ruinart Champagne reception at the time of your choosing – the perfect welcome on the first night, or save it for a special celebration later in the week.
Artisan beers from Alepine, Fourpure and Von Freude can be found in the bar fridge.
A selection of at least 8 house wines, including Belstar Prosecco and our House Champagne, will be served throughout your stay.
The Gin Bar
Carefully selected gins and speciality tonics
Enjoy a signature BC cocktail as the perfect aperitif, or enjoy one of their premium spirits from the bar.
Private Cellars – A La Carte Wines
Guests of have access to the owner’s private cellars – their à la carte wine list includes prestigious ‘1st growth’ wines.
If there is a special wine you would like us to source for you then please let us know.
Economy Ski Pack
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
- Ski types: Skis downgraded from Sensation and Evolution ranges
- Maximum age: 3 years
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Economy Skis Only
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Espoir Ski Pack Inc Helmet (Under 12)
Mini Kids Ski Pack Inc Helmet (3 - 5)
Perfect for kids under 6, to safely carve their first turns. Helmets are highly recommended for children.
- Ski types: Junior
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy