The catered Chalet Isabella has 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms and is only 5-6 minutes walk from the centre of Bansko.
It combines the traditional alpine style exterior with original features such as a large open log fire, restored wooden flooring and exposed beams, creating a warm, homely ambience – designed to inspire comfort and relaxation.
Sleeping up to 15 people, our chalet has seven bedrooms.
- Bedroom 1 - An ensuite double
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 - Two single beds in one and a large bunk bed in the other (both sharing a family bathroom with bath)
- Bedroom 4 - Three single beds with a private bathroom downstairs. Bedroom 5 has a double bed (ensuite with bath)
- Bedroom 6 - A double with a private bathroom
- Bedroom 7 - An ensuite double. There are also two portable single beds should you require them
Three rooms have private balconies with views across to the pistes, with a further balcony located off the lounge. To the rear of the chalet is a decked area with an outdoor hot tub and a large enclosed garden to play in the snow!
Guests can relax before the open log fire on large comfortable sofas in the sitting room and enjoy the home cooked evening meal in the spacious dining room.
- Each morning you will wake to a fantastic breakfast (with a cooked option, accompanied by a selection of cereals, yoghurts and conserves) and when you return from the slopes you can tuck into our homemade cakes and biscuits.
- A delicious three-course evening meal on six of the seven evenings (you can sample the local restaurants on the Chefs day off)
- Unlimited wine and beer with your evening meal
A range and type of catering can be offered and can accommodate any special dietary requirements. Please contact us for more details.
- Mulled wine and canapes on arrival
- Ski guiding on your first/second-day skiing
- Cable TV with home cinema sound system
- Outdoor hot tub on an expansive decked area
- High-speed wireless internet
- Large heated utility room for skis/equipment
- Games room with Nintendo Wii and table football/dartboard
- DVD player with MP3 jack and USB input for the sound system
- Range of games/books / DVD’s
Full return transfers to Sofia airport and flexible daily transfers to gondola station/pistes (or direct to the chairlifts if there is more than a 10-minute gondola queue) in our dedicated chalet minibus
Prices for this holiday are based on a Euro price and displayed in Pounds. Rates are updated regularly but prices are subject to fluctuation. If you'd prefer, you are also able to pay the cost of your holiday in Euros, please let us know if you would like to do this at the time of booking.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy