The Nina is in the same building is our Chalet Levett and despite modern enhancements to its bigger brother, Nina has managed to retain the most wonderful traditional Alpine feel with gloriously creaky floorboards and the most fantastic old-fashioned staircase.
It is furnished with many traditional antique pieces and oozes warmth and character showing off beautiful hand-painted walls and ceilings. The bedrooms are lovely and spacious with large sinkable-in beds and the slightly quirky bathrooms provide well-earned relaxation at the end of the day.
Set over two floors, the property boasts a superb position literally steps from the Nassereinbahn bubble lift and ski school meeting point with the main high street accessing the cobbled village centre literally a matter of minutes away. There are plenty of local bars and restaurants in the vicinity and access to the legendary night-life in the centre of town is a straight-forward flat walk away.
The Nina is run by one of our hand-selected chalet hosts who will personally look after you and who lives close by.
- Bedroom 1 - Austrian Twin (one base, 2 mattresses made up separately)
- Bedroom 2 - Twin
- Bedroom 3 - Twin
- Bedroom 4 - Double
- Bathroom 1 - Bathroom with wet-room style shower & loo (ground floor)
- Bathroom 2 - Bathroom with bath & separate shower (first floor)
- Additional - Separate loo (on ground floor) and separate loo (on first floor)
- Floor Area - Approx 137m2
- Internet access with laptop provided
- Sauna (shared with Levett run by Powder White)
- Flat-screen TV and DVD library
- External parking for up to 1 car
- Bedlinen, bath & hand towels with Arran Aromatic Soap & Shower Gel
- Ipod docking station
- Ski room with boot warmers (shared)
- Optional extras available to pre-book
- Cot & Highchair when needed
- Dogs allowed (must be pre-booked, small charge & deposit payable)
Please Note - Tourist Tax
Tourist Tax is not included with this holiday. This is a Government Tax that will be added to your confirmation invoice at time of booking and is paid on your behalf to the resort tourist office.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy