This modern ski hotel in St Anton combines luxurious in-room features with outstanding on-site amenities. The hotel is home to 25 contemporary bedrooms, the M3 Café and incorporates the Hazienda restaurant beneath, widely considered the towns finest. Perched on the rooftop, an exquisite sun terrace provides the perfect location to enjoy a relaxing après-ski drink whilst taking in the panoramic views of the surrounding mountains.
The sleek bedrooms really are outstanding with beautiful oak furnishings and plenty of space throughout. Each bedroom boasts state of the art amenities which include: its own private sauna, step-in rain shower, 40” flat screen television, iPod docking station, Italian coffee machine, power outlets with built in USB ports and an electronic in-room safe that can accommodate and charge your laptop.
The M3 hotel is situated on the main pedestrianised street, with all the shops, bars and restaurants right on its doorstep and just a five-minute walk to the ski lifts (450m).
- Complimentary WiFi
- Ski lockers
- Car parking
All 25 rooms are furnished in oak, with a contemporary style and warm ambience. You will find all rooms include:
- Infrared sauna
- Step-in rain shower
- USB ports
- Vanity mirror
- Coffee machine
- iPod docking station
The M1 bedroom offers a twin or double bed, separate open plan bathroom and living space.
- Approx. 26-50m2, sleeps max. 2
The M2 bedroom offers a twin or double bed, separate open plan bathroom, living space and balcony.
- Approx. 33-40m2, sleeps max. 2
M3 family room
The Family room offers an entrance room and two separate bedrooms. The first bedroom includes a twin or double bed, separate open plan bathroom and balcony or South-facing terrace. The second bedroom offers a twin or double bed and separate open plan bathroom.
- Approx. 65 – 70m2, sleeps max. 4
Bed and breakfast
- Hazienda restaurant
- Hazienda bar – 100 different kinds of whisky and cognac
- M3 Café – chic coffee shop
- Sky Lounge breakfast buffet
- Massages available across the road
- Sky Lounge – chill-out area and rooftop sun terrace
- Babysitting services on request
- Free parking
- Ski storage in basement or at Sport Jennewein rental opposite the Rendl gondola
- Tesla charging station for electric cars
- Elevator to all floors
This is a tailor-made holiday and any prices are intended as a guide only.
Please call us for an accurate costing on 020 8313 3999.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy