At a glance
- Parking spaces
- Fitness room
- Steam bath
- Swimming pool
Location and facilities
The 4-star hotel Karl Schranz is located in a quiet and sunny spot in St. Anton, offering a wonderful view of the mountain backdrop. The resort centre and the ski area are both approx. 600 m away, and the hotel-own shuttle comfortably takes you to both the lifts and the centre (upon prior reservation in the hotel from 08:30 - 11:00 and 15:00 - 17:00). Additionally, a ski bus stops in approx. 50 m and takes you to the lifts and the centre every 10 minutes. Access to the cross-country trail Verwall is possibile within approx. 400 m.
The accommodations facilities include a reception, lobby, lift, restaurant, dining hall, hunter's parlour as well as a cosy and spacious hotel bar area. wifi can be used for free. The use of the fitness room (daily 07:00 - 19:30) as well as the approx. 450 m² large spa area with indoor pool and infrared cabin (daily 07:00 - 19:30), steam bath, sauna and relaxation room (daily 15:00 - 19:30) is also included. Solarium and massage offers are available for a locally payable fee. Free-of-charge parking spaces can also be found at the hotel.
The cosy rooms have a bath or shower/wc, cable TV, telephone, radio, wifi (incl.), hair drier, some also have a balcony or terrace.
The half board PLUS included in the holiday price comprises a breakfast buffet, an afternoon snack as well as a 3-course evening meal of choice with salad buffet. The St. Anton Mountain Christmas celebration with cocktail reception and a Christmas dinner, as well as the several-course New Year's Eve gala dinner with live music, cocktails and foreworks are also included in the holiday price.
Double room/addl. bed, shower/wc (balcony), HB PLUS
- Cosy rooms with cable TV
- Balcony or terrace
Double room/addl. bed, shower/wc, HB PLUS
- Double room/addl. bed, shower/wc
Pets not allowed
- Access to the spa area is permitted from 12 years
- Children may only access the spa area and indoor pool if accompanied by an adult.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy