This nice chalet is located in the vibrant city of St Anton. The center of Sankt Anton and the ski lifts are only 500 meters from the chalet. When you do not feel like walking, you can take the skibus that stops right in front of the chalet.
Chalet Aitken provides a very homely atmosphere. The chalet offers 4 comfortable bedrooms. Most of the bedrooms have a sunny balcony. There is also a spacious yet cosy sitting/dining area with a log fire and television. After a day of skiing you can relax in the sauna, which comfortably takes 5 persons.
- Up to 9 people
- Center and ski lifts on 500 meters
- skibus stop next to the chalet
- Ski/ boot room
- Fire place
- Free WiFi
- 1x twin room with ensuite bathroom
- 2x twin rooms with shared bathroom
- 1x twin room with shared bathroom
- 1x single room with shared bathroom
- Living/ dining area
This chalet is operated by a Dutch tour operator, who have been in the catered ski chalet business for 42 years, operating 37 ski chalets in France, Austria and Italy. The prices shown below are based on 7 nights catered chalet accommodation only, flights and transfers are not included, but can be arranged by Ski Line on request.
The principle difference between the “normal” British chalet arrangements that you will be familiar with, is that afternoon tea and cakes are not included. However, house wine, beers, soft drinks, and tea and coffee are available and are included in the cost of your holiday.
Please also note towels are not included but can be rented in resort for €8.50pp, a mid-week towel change is included. Alternatively, by upgrading to the comfort package at €25pp for the week both towels and afternoon tea and cakes are provided. Both of these supplements are payable in resort
Breakfasts will be more Dutch in style with cheese, hams and bread, yogurt and fruit juices, tea and coffee.
This catered ski chalet is available for both groups wanting to book the chalet for their exclusive use and for individuals wanting to book by the room. The prices shown are per person.
This operator charges a £25 booking fee.
Towels are not included but are available to be booked for €8.50 per person per week.
Prices for this holiday are based on a Euro price and displayed in Pounds. Rates are updated regularly but prices are subject to fluctuation. If you'd prefer, you are also able to pay the cost of your holiday in Euros, please let us know if you would like to do this at the time of booking.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy