The Sporthotel Royer is a large and impressive hotel located on the outskirts of Schladming village, close to the main gondola. This family-friendly hotel has excellent leisure facilities including a wide variety of sports, swimming and fitness areas plus a wonderful modern spa to help unwind.
- Indoor pool, fitness room, sauna, steam room and beauty treatments.
- Lounge with log fire and 2 bars with weekly live music.
- Kid's playroom and free supervision during Christmas, New Year and Easter.
- Awarded the Austrian Ecolabel for environmental awareness and sustainability.
- 5 minutes' walk to the Planai gondola and village centre
All rooms have a cable TV, minibar, internet link, safe, bathrobes and balcony.
- Quad Room - sleeps 2-4: Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
- Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- free WiFi
- internet terminal
- large lounge with log fire
- 2 bars
- renovated stube
- indoor pool
- sauna and steam room
- extra charge for spa beauty treatments and massage
- table tennis
- fitness room
- indoor tennis court
- squash court
- rifle range
- pool table
- children's playroom
- free child supervision for 3-12 years inclusive during Christmas, New Year and Easter
- 130 bedrooms
- welcome drink
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- New Year's Eve gala meal included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
As the countdown to the ski season begins, this operator have updated their Holiday Promise for departures between December 2021 and April 2022.
You'll get expert service at every step on your way to the mountains. Ask us questions and get advice before you go, plus we'll be available if you need anything while you're on holiday. And of course, your trip with this operator is always covered by ABTA and ATOL-protection.
Red list pledge
- If your destination moves to the red list before you go. This operator won't take you on holiday to a destination that is on the red list at the time of your departure. If they cancel your booking, you can get your money back within 14 days or you'll have the option to change your booking to a different destination, or to a later date.
- If your destination moves to the red list while you're away. They'll do their best to get you back home before the quarantine requirement begins, and you'll get a refund for any holiday nights you lose due to this.
In addition to their red list pledge, your holiday won’t go ahead and you’ll be able to change your booking to another date fee-free or receive a full refund:
- If the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) advises against non-essential travel to your destination.
- If the government for the destination you’re travelling to decides to enforce quarantine for all UK arrivals.
- If the borders for the country you’re travelling to are closed to UK arrivals.
If they need to cancel your holiday for any of these reasons, you don't need to do anything — they’ll work through bookings in departure date order and get in touch with you as soon as we can.
Plus, for departures between December 2021 and April 2022, you can change your booking for any reason.
Package holiday refund guarantee
If you book a package holiday, you're protected under the package holiday refund guarantee. This means that if we need to cancel your holiday, you’ll be able to change your booking to another holiday with this operator fee-free, or they’ll give you a full refund within 14 days.
If they do cancel your holiday, they'll be in touch as quickly as possible to discuss your options with you.
Due to the changing travel situation, this operator have updated their fee-free changes policy for holidays in December 2021, January 2022 and February 2022.
If you've booked a ski trip for December 2021, January 2022 or February 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 14 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
If you've booked a ski trip for between March 2022 and April 2022, you can change your holiday dates or accommodation fee-free up to 28 days before your departure date, whatever the reason.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy