The Sporthotel Royer is a large and impressive hotel located on the outskirts of Schladming village, close to the main gondola. This family-friendly hotel has excellent leisure facilities including a wide variety of sports, swimming and fitness areas plus a wonderful modern spa to help unwind.
- Indoor pool, fitness room, sauna, steam room and beauty treatments.
- Lounge with log fire and 2 bars with weekly live music.
- Kid's playroom and free supervision during Christmas, New Year and Easter.
- Awarded the Austrian Ecolabel for environmental awareness and sustainability.
- 5 minutes' walk to the Planai gondola and village centre
All rooms have a cable TV, minibar, internet link, safe, bathrobes and balcony.
- Quad Room - sleeps 2-4: Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
- Single Room - sleeps 1: Single bed, private bath (with shower attachment), WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
- free WiFi
- internet terminal
- large lounge with log fire
- 2 bars
- renovated stube
- indoor pool
- sauna and steam room
- extra charge for spa beauty treatments and massage
- table tennis
- fitness room
- indoor tennis court
- squash court
- rifle range
- pool table
- children's playroom
- free child supervision for 3-12 years inclusive during Christmas, New Year and Easter
- 130 bedrooms
- welcome drink
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 5-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- New Year's Eve gala meal included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy