A friendly atmosphere and traditional Austrian hospitality ensure a warm welcome at the Alpenhotel Erzherzog-Johann - a fabulous boutique hotel with serious style. This quiet slopeside retreat is away from the town centre, so you can find a real slice of peace without compromising on access to the mountains. After skiing back to the Alpenhotel, you can unwind in the modern wellness area, enjoy delicious homemade cakes or simply relax with a drink in the hotel bar.
- Ski-in, ski-out with the option to ski to nearby Hochwurzen chairlift via a red run.
- Ski bus stops outside hotel.
- Wellness area with sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and relaxation area.
- ski-in, ski-out
- ski to the nearby Hochwurzenbahn lift via a red run
- 15-20 minutes' downhill walk to the resort centre
- 5 minutes by bus to the Planai gondola
- ski bus stop outside
All rooms have a hairdryer, safe, satellite TV, free WiFi, bathrobes and slippers.
- Twin room (20m²) - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): Twin beds, single folding bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
- free WiFi
- lounge area
- wellness area including sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and relaxation room
- extra charge for massage
- lift to all floors
- welcome drink
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- homemade afternoon cake (3pm-4pm)
- 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy