Hotel Alpina Deluxe Resort is the perfect place to stay for families looking for traditional Austrian hospitality, a great location on the piste, extensive leisure facilities and spacious family bedrooms. The nearest piste leads to the Festkogl gondola opening up the wonderful Obergurgl ski area.
The hotel's ski room has heated boot racks and from here you walk out directly on to the piste and ski or walk 3 minutes down to the ski school meeting area.
The hotel is wonderfully positioned for families to take advantage of the operator's childcare located in Chalet Hotel Alpenblume, approximately 3 minutes' walk away, and the excellent facilities for children that the hotel offers. Children booking morning Sprite lessons will be picked up by the operator's Rangers on the way to the ski school meeting place and you can chose either full day 'Xtra' lessons, supervised lunch and Snow Club or join the free child supervision offered by the hotel in their dedicated room which includes lunch and is available from 9am to 9pm from Sunday to Friday.
There is a 2nd playroom which is not supervised and this forms part of the 'Children's Land' facilities in the hotel including wall games, table football, painting, a bouldering wall, a labryinth table and magnetic games all in a 350m2 play area.
- Snow Club 3 - 8 years In In Chalet Hotel Alpenblume
- Evening Clubs
- Cosy Club 3 - 12 yearsIn In Chalet Hotel Alpenblume
- Cocoa Club 5 - 12 years In In Chalet Hotel Alpenblume
- Children’s Ski Lessons 3 - 12 years offering a wide range of ski classes and activities
- Strict signing-in/out procedures for all ages whenever responsibility for children passes between staff or ski instructors and parents
- Hotel Deluxe Alpina's own children's club and superb children's facilities
- Ski in / Ski Out
- Elevated position overlooking Obergurgl with wonderful views
- Quick ski down to ski school meeting place
- Landscaped indoor swimming pool
- Buffet breakfast with hot and cold options and daily home made cakes and strudel to welcome you home from skiing
- 4-course evening meals including fresh salad and a cheese buffet and a choice of main course with vegetarian options
- Adult only Spa area with saltwater aroma bath, ottoman steam bath, Finnish sauna, cold dip pool, whirlpool and multi-sensort showers
- Family spa area including Sauna with automatically aufguss, relaxation oasis with waterbeds and whilrpools
All bedrooms are non smoking and have internet link, bathrobes for adults, satellite TV, minibar, safe, hairdryer and baby listening service.
|Type D1 Junior Suites (37m2)||Sleep 2-4||Austrian Twin beds, bath and shower stall, separate wc and balcony|
|Type D Junior Suites (45m2)||Sleep 2-4||Austrian Twin beds, double sofa bed, bath/wc and balcony.|
|Type E Deluxe Suites (55m2)||Sleep 2-5||Austrian Twin beds, double and single sofa beds, bath and shower stall, separate wc and balcony|
|Type F 2-room Suites (58m2)||Sleep 2-5||Austrian Twin bedroom, lounge with double and single sofa beds, bath, wc and balcony|
|Type C Junior Suites (37m2)||Sleep 2-4||Austrian Twin beds, double sofa bed, bath or shower/wc and balcony|
Adult Only Groups
This hotel only accepts groups with children and does not accept adult only bookings.
Important Covid-19 refund promise
This holiday is offered by an ATOL bonded company, so your money is 100% protected if the supplier fails. The holiday is covered by the Package Travel Regulations that requires a full refund should be provided within 14 days if the holiday is cancelled due to a second wave of Covid-19.
The tour operator was the first of any of our tour operator partners to provide a 100% refund, following the travel restrictions in place in March 2020 after the Covid-19 outbreak and lockdown.
The tour operator has confirmed that they will continue to provide refunds in accordance with The Package Travel Regulations, in the event the Foreign Commonwealth office changing its travel advice after a second wave.
Some of the other key booking conditions relating to this holiday are listed below.
- Deposit to book £150 to £180 per person.
- Balance is due 12 weeks before departure date.
- Cancellation charges up to 100% apply if you cancel the holiday within 10 weeks before departure.
- You MUST buy adequate travel insurance which include curtailment and winter sports cover.
- Admin charges apply for name changes and any misspelt names wrongly provided at the time of booking if not corrected within 21 days.
A copy of the full terms and conditions are available on request.
- Free places for babies and toddlers
- Half price Esprit Nursery places
- Half price Esprit Spritelets Ski Lessons & Snow Club - when booked together
- Reduced empty bed charges - treat yourselves to the extra space of a larger room or suite and pay just £150 for the first empty bed compared to the standard charge.
- FREE children’s equipment when parents pre-book Red or Black ski/poles/boots.
- FREE children’s helmets included with ski/boot hire
- FREE children’s lift passes available
Free Child PlacesFree child places/discounts available on selected dates. Click here for more details on free child places.
Economy Ski Pack
Perfect for entry level skiers looking for the best price. Refurbished equipment from the Sensation and Evolution categories.
- Ski types: Skis downgraded from Sensation and Evolution ranges
- Maximum age: 3 years
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Economy Skis Only
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy