Close to the pedestrianised centre of Kitzbuhel, the Q! Hotel Maria Theresia's style is a quirky mix of old and new with a cosy atmosphere and plenty of traditional charm. The Q! fireside lounge and sun terrace are at the heart of the hotel, with chandeliers dangling from the ceiling and sink into soft sofas making it a great place to chill out by the fire and the super friendly staff are always at hand. The spa area is surprisingly spacious with two saunas, two steam rooms and a relaxation area with water beds and mood lighting.
The slopes are a mere 450 metres away, that's to the main Hahnenkamm gondola so you're well connected. Plus there are Intersport ski lockers at the gondola so you can leave your ski gear there rather than carry it to and from the hotel each day.
What we like
- Great location a short walk to the ski lifts and even shorter to the town centre
- Spacious wellness and spa area with numerous steam rooms and saunas
- Quirky blend of old and new styles with a super friendly atmosphere
- The hotel provides complimentary laptop rental so you don't need to lug yours out to Austria
- Daily newspapers are available to peruse
- Staff can organise massages on request
- Steam room
- Car parking
Centrally located, the Q! Hotel Maria Theresia is less than a 2 minute walk to the pastel coloured pedestrian centre of Kitzbuhel and to get to the ski lifts it's a 450 metre walk. And to make life even easier you can rent a locker at the Hahnenkamm gondola station (nearest lift) when you rent with Intersport.
Standard rooms have an en-suite and twin beds or a double.
Approx. 20sqm, sleeps max. 2
Superior rooms have double beds and a bath in the bathroom. They have a small seating area as well as a balcony.
Approx. 25sqm sleeps max. 2
Junior suites have a good sized seating area, a bath in the bathroom and a large balcony with views over the Hahnenkamm.
Approx. 30sqm, sleeps max. 2 adults + 1 child
- Sun terrace
- Fireplace lounge
- Wellness and spa area
- 2 saunas
- 2 steam rooms
- Relaxation area with water beds
- Massages on request
- Complimentary laptop rental
- 24 hour front desk
- Daily newspapers
Bed and breakfast
This is a tailor-made holiday and any prices are intended as a guide only.
Please call us for an accurate costing on 020 8313 3999.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy