With a Tirolean castles' regality, A-Rosa hotel, Kitzbuhel brings an aristocratic air to the ski world. Styled by a count on the outside, inside it's a world away from the stark rooms of medieval knights. A huge open fire dominates the lounge area separated from the winter garden by the island bar serving drinks and snacks till your heart's content. The library skirts the upper reaches for a quiet, cosy spot to get into a book or simply people watch the loungers below.
Everything is welcoming from the concierge style booth and luxurious rooms to the 3,000m2 wellness and spa area with mountain views. The A-Rosa is an every-whim-met indulgence from child care to Kanebo Sensai-Lounge. There's an exclusive yoga school, personal trainer and even a Kérastase hair salon if you need a trim. The golf course may be doused in white throughout the winter but it's snow covered through-fares and iced over lakes make for some impressive views through to Kitzbuhel's Hahnenkamm and the Strief.
Standing proud in Kitzbuhel, Austria, this boutique hotel is the ideal base for those in need of a luxury ski break.
- Outdoor pool
- Steam room
- Car parking
The A-Rosa is perched above Kitzbuhel with views over the Hahnenkamm and the Streif. The location, although stunning, means that you are around one and a half kilometres from the ski lifts or the town centre (a five minute drive). this isn't an issue as the hotel also runs a highly efficient shuttle service whilst the lifts are open. And anything else you may require can almost certainly be found on-site.
All rooms are full of little details from the super plush TV's, to bathrobes and bath products. Each room has a safe, radio, mini bar and hair dryer.
Superior double room
Modern double rooms with a large shower and separate toilet. There's a small sitting area and a desk.
Approx. 28m2, sleeps max. 2
Executive double room
Executive rooms have a double bed and a large shower with separate toilet and twin sinks. There's also a sofa bed for an additional person if needed. Some rooms have a balcony or terrace.
Approx. 33m2, sleeps max. 3
Deluxe junior suite
Junior suites have a cosy living and sleeping area with double bed. The balcony has views of the Hahnenkamm and the bathroom has a bath tub, shower, twin sinks and separate toilet. There is a sofa bed in the living space.
Approx. 43m2, sleeps max. 3
- Steakhouse Kaps - lakeside terrace, charcoal grill, big green egg and hot stone cooked meats - linked underground to the hotel (not included on the half board, supplement)
- Restaurant Streif - show cooking buffet
- Bar am Marktplatz - Lounge with fires place and panoramic terrace
- Smoker's Lounge - cigars and fine spirits
- 3,000m2 wellness area
- Indoor and outdoor pool
- 7 themed saunas and steam rooms
- 2 sauna infusions and rituals
- Private hammam with Rasul and tea lounge
- 22 treatment rooms from around the world
- Kanebo Sensai-Lounge
- Private SPA suite - sauna, jacuzzi, water bed, and lounge terrace
- Open floor space work out area
- Yoga school - daily classes for various levels
- Personal trainer
- Kérastase hair salon
- SPA-ROSA shop
- Rosinis - kids club for 3 - 12 year olds
- Ragazzi - youth club with cinema, pool table, darts and pinball
- Morning and evening corner buffet for kids, surcharge for lunch
- Outdoor play area
- Babysitting service available on request
- Baby kit and monitors available
- Conference facilities
- Underground parking
- WiFi throughout
This is a tailor-made holiday and any prices are intended as a guide only.
Please call us for an accurate costing on 020 8313 3999.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy