The Hotel Seiblishof has families at the forefront of its thinking. Toni's adventure club will supervise children after skiing (15:00-21:00) aged 3-12 years. Meaning you can enjoy a few hours’ child free; safe in the knowledge your little ones are having a blast in the kid’s pool, soft play area, on the climbing wall or being creative in the craft area - there's even a kid's buffet for their evening meals.
For the younger ones (6 months - 3 years) the supervision starts at 9am until 3pm allowing you to get some time on the slopes and if you need a babysitting service outside of these hours the hotel provides this for an additional cost.
Whilst children are evidently fabulously catered for at the Seiblishof, the 1,000m2 pool and spa area offers massages and treatments for adults as well as the children and there's an adult only sauna and steam bath. A fabulous set up with live music in the bar area twice a week and the town is right on your doorstep, you be hard pressed to find a more family suitable hotel in Austria.
- Steam room
- Ski lockers
What we like
- Ski train to the Silvrettabahn gondola each morning to save you walking
- You can ski back to within 50m of the hotel
- Complimentary kids club, 6 months - 12 years with plenty of activities
- Large modern pool and spa area
- It is a very child friendly hotel so expect there to be children
- The sauna areas are unisex and people are often nude (common throughout Austria)
You can ski back to within 50m of the hotel (though maybe not if you're a beginner) and the Silvrettabahn gondola is 450m down the road; around a 6-7-minute walk in ski boots. However, the hotel provides a complimentary ski train in the mornings if you don't fancy the walk.
Double room romantic
- Romantic rooms have Austrian twin beds and a small sofa. The bathroom has a bath or a shower.
- Approx. 30m2, sleeps max. 2
Double room deluxe
- Deluxe rooms have Austrian twin beds and a single sofa bed for a third person. There is a bathtub and a separate toilet as well as a balcony.
- Approx. 35m2, sleeps max. 3
Family suite classic
- This is a junior suite with Austrian twin beds as well as a double sofa bed in the living area. There is a bath in the bathroom and a separate toilet.
- Approx. 45m2, sleeps max. 4
All rooms have a TV, WiFi, safe, bathrobes and slippers.
- Half board
This is a tailor-made holiday and any prices are intended as a guide only.
Please call us for an accurate costing on 020 8313 3999.
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy