The Gourmet Boutique Hotel YSCLA is one of the best addresses amongst the traditional hotels in the region. The home of award-winning chef Benjamin Parth offers understated exclusivity and indulgence in all aspects of hospitality to its guests. Welcome to the YSCLA, the guesthouse turned boutique hotel with its own gourmet restaurant.
Our 32 spacious rooms and suites are as unique as our guests. The YSCLA combines luxury and comfort with exclusivity and alpine charm. The design-loving guest is also certain to find a suitable ambience with the hotel’s interior mix of street art elements and modern styling.
- Category 'Alpine Charm': 26 rooms with exclusive, alpine charm and modern touches
- Category 'Design': Rooms with luxurious design and facilities, complete with street art masterpieces.
Cuisine In The Hotel Yscla
YSCLA (Rhaeto-Romanic for ‘Ischgl’) is your 4-star gourmet hotel in Ischgl. First-rate service and a special focus on cuisine ensures you enjoy pleasure-filled holiday moments in Tirol.
As the leading gourmet hotel in Ischgl CUISINE is very much emphasised here with us. Our hotel guests get to enjoy the YSCLA luxurious half-board which includes a substantial buffet breakfast, afternoon snack and multi-course evening menu. In the wine cellar CELERINA 4000 wines from top national and international winegrowers are there waiting to be sampled. In winter, Bistro GUXA invites you to pamper your palate with fondue, raclette and traditional Tyrolean culinary delights. – perfect for an afternoon snack or a good dinner in a casual atmosphere. One floor down, the American bar ALLEGRA will transport you back in time to the golden era of the 1950s. ALLEGRA is a popular American diner for holidaymakers and locals alike during the winter season. And in the hotel’s own gourmet restaurant STÜVA, sophisticated 3-toque cuisine awaits gourmets, and this is not just available to guests staying in the hotel – gourmets travel from near and far to enjoy the multi-award-winning cuisine from Benjamin Parth. Enjoy culinary indulgence in the Hotel YSCLA!
Yscla Luxurious Half Board
Included in your overnight stay in the hotel:
- Up to 11 a.m.: gourmet buffet breakfast
- Or after 11 a.m.: small breakfast for those of you who want to enjoy a lie-in
- From 4:00 p.m.: afternoon snack
- Evening: multi-course gourmet menu with a choice of courses, as part of our HB offer
- A table is reserved just for you for the duration of your stay
Wellness Area In The Hotel Yscla
In our YSCLA Vital Spa you get to relax and re-group, gathering your energies for another action-packed day in the mountains.
The lifestyle metropolis of Ischgl stands out with its entertainment, for being one of the biggest connected ski areas in Tirol, with concerts featuring global stars and a relaxed holiday style. Last but not least, here the maxim is ‘Relax. If you can…’. You can make your holidays and your nights, as active as you like in Ischgl, the Hotel YSCLA is an oasis of tranquillity. Built on an ‘energy area’ and with cosmic rays and terrestrial rays suppressed – ‘Relax? Yes, you can!’. One facet for holistic well-being during your stay is our small, yet perfectly formed, wellness area:
The Yscla Vital Spa
The YSCLA Vital Spa combines alpine charm with a well-being atmosphere. Make the most of your stay in the gourmet hotel YSCLA to re-energise. Choose from the bio sauna (approx. 60°C) and the Finnish sauna (approx. 90°C), relax in the steam bath or in our Aquaviva area – an innovation featuring sounds of the forest and the natural surroundings. Afterwards let your mind roam free in the comfortable relaxation couch or enjoy a relaxing massage.
Our Vital Spa provides you with:
- A biosauna
- A Finnish Sauna
- Aquaviva area
- Massage (on Request)
- Steam bath with salt-water mist & various aromas
- Relaxation room with view over Ischgl
Evolution Ski Pack
Entry level skis/snowboards perfect for those discovering the thrills of skiing on green and blue slopes. Manageable and reliable skis even on hard snow, that help you make progress whilst having fun.
- Ski types: Slopes, Female, Snow blades
- Snowboard types: Multipurpose
- Boots: Good quality shoes for very good comfort
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboard, boots and poles
Atomic Nomad [S] Tune Plus
Dynastar Active Easy
Evolution Skis Only
Performance Ski Pack
For all skiers at home on all types of slopes and snow. Comfortable, higher-performance skis/snowboards that guarantee stability and grip even at full speed.
- Ski types: Slips, All mounting, Female
- Snowboard types: All mountain, Freestyle
- Boots: Good quality shoes for a good support
- Maximum equipment age: 2 years
- Package includes: Skis/snowboards, boots and poles
Salomon X-Drive 75 Sti
Head Absolut Joy S
Rossignol Smash 7
Performance Skis Only
Excellence Ski Pack
For the most demanding and experienced skiers. The highest quality skis for every terrain, both on-slope and off.
- Ski types: Racing World Cup, Piste, All mountain, Free ride, Female
- Boots: Hi quality and technical shoes for very good support
- Maximum equipment age: 1 year
- Package includes: Skis, boots and poles
Salomon X–Drive 8.3
Rossignol Experience 84 CA
Atomic Cloud Eleven Arc
Excellence Skis Only
Adult Helmet Hire
Child Helmet Hire
Junior Ski Pack (Under 12)
Junior Snowboard Pack (Under 12)
Prices & Availability
PP - Price per person based on full occupancy